Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Exepedition
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

MY24 Ford Bronco is scheduled to be produced in January. Looking to get the cursive Bronco lettering, Black Bronco Rear Emblem, and Black Ford Logo Emblem (rear tailgate).

I see that they are available through Ford, and I also see them on Amazon. Is there any major differences?

Ford is a little more expensive, but looking for quality over price. Any information is appreciated or recommended products.

Thanks
Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I bought 3 sets prior to my Bronco arriving,

1. Ford Performance ones that are on the Heritage Limited
2. Badgeslide ones (no longer on their site)
3. Archetype Racing ones

Honestly 1 and 2 are the same quality wise and are chrome plated metal with 3M tape but I went with my third option. Allot of the Amazon ones are plastic so look before you hit order unless that's what you're looking for, I'd just make sure they're Prime so you can return if you need to.

Brian_B

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4dr 7MT, '22 BSport OBX, '87 B-II XL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

A lot of them on Amazon are unlicensed - they may not match exactly and the quality will vary wildly. But you might get lucky for cheap - part of playing roulette with chinesium parts

Wannabe Techie

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I bought Fordā€™s black gloss Bronco for tailgate. but then I went black matte and bought from Amazon. Works great. Amazon was returnable so I wanted to see it and Prime doesnā€™t cost for shipping. Low risk. I say try it because it isnā€™t that hard to make it.

Sponsored

Mr Bacon Jr

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bison ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

vbrad26

Outer Banks
First Name
Vance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW's and now a Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If you end up with some Ford points, emblems are a good way to use them.
I bought my fender scripts from Amazon but both the black Bronco and Ford emblem I "bought" with points.

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I ordered an OEM Ford bucking bronco and frankly it is a disappointment. The gloss black looks cheap. Hopefully the plastic is higher quality, but if I had to do it all over again I would order matte black from Amazon and replace when/if it falls apart. If you decide to go OEM you may want to get M-1447-BRMB not M2DZ-7842528-B

For script emblems I went with this
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09X356P9B
Metal, with 3M backing tape, very nice, at 1/3 the price.

I did buy the 3M primer wipes separately, probably no meaningful difference but they were something like $4/pad.

Last edited:

RBJRBJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
MY24 Ford Bronco is scheduled to be produced in January. Looking to get the cursive Bronco lettering, Black Bronco Rear Emblem, and Black Ford Logo Emblem (rear tailgate).

I see that they are available through Ford, and I also see them on Amazon. Is there any major differences?

Ford is a little more expensive, but looking for quality over price. Any information is appreciated or recommended products.

Thanks
I purchased the Blacked Oval Ford emblem from Emblem City at Etsy ($163) in pic, vendor has a variety of emblems including Bronco script. I removed the blue Ford oval and installed matte/glossy black OEM replacement. Carefully removed the Ford Blue Oval, cleaned area with alcohol, peeled back the automotive tape, aligned the 2 push pins and inserted the new OEM emblem in place and gently heated it up with a hair dryer while pressing in place. Looks great. See pic
RBJRBJ

IMG_1053.jpeg
Sponsored