Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Daimond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

In this age of working from home, does anyone feel that he/she isn't driving his/her Bronco enough to warrant ownership?

I work from home, play a lot of golf on the weekends and thus far, haven't driven it that much (after 2 months it has 1600 miles on it, but 1000 was in a 3 day stretch to the beach). I love everything about this thing but am not using it enough and it leaves me feeling somewhat guilty.
Sponsored

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We have the opposite problem with our Bronco as we are averaging 2,000 miles per month. If you wan’t to feel guilty about not using something, get a boat. I have two boats and the lakes are frozen for 5 months each year. Many boaters i know put less than 40 hours each year on their boat. :)

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In this age of working from home, does anyone feel that he/she isn't driving his/her Bronco enough to warrant ownership?

I work from home, play a lot of golf on the weekends and thus far, haven't driven it that much (after 2 months it has 1600 miles on it, but 1000 was in a 3 day stretch to the beach). I love everything about this thing but am not using it enough and it leaves me feeling somewhat guilty.
I'm picking up my bronco today and I'll be in the same boat work wise. It'll be a fun weekend car though

JBrew

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mazda 3, 2021 Area 51 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I work from home quite a bit, too. I've been doing day trips on my days off, despite the higher gas prices we've seen. Pick a direction out of town, drive randomly on little farm roads, then pull up a map and see what state parks are around. It gets me out of the house and puts some miles on the truck. And now, I've now seen more of the state than some of my co-workers who were born and raised here.

equitasforall

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Owned 4 months, just turned 5500 miles. And it's not my daily driver. I love driving this thing and do so whenever I can. Damn it's fun!

Ford Bronco Amount of usage with your Bronco - 1657622220776

Sponsored

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I barely use my Bronco but still love it. After over 3 month ownership I have only 880 miles. I can only afford to drive it on the weekend due to gas prices. I don't work from home and have a super long commute to work and it would cost me $500 a month to drive the Bronco on a daily basis. I do drive it to work every other Friday and pay the gas for one day, which is a LOT. So I have a VW Jetta for that which 53-58 MPG. I hope to use the Bronco more when on vacation, drive it to Georgia in the mountains, etc.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel like I am putting too many miles on it. It's hard not to WANT to drive it.
If anything, my motorcycle is jealous and frankly just sits there during peak summer months.
I could save loads of $ by the fuel mileage between the two.
But it is just plain fun and easy to jump in the top-down doors-off Chonco and go to work.

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2 months, 4000 miles… no guilt

jcgcbns22

Outer Banks
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Owned 4 months, just turned 5500 miles. And it's not my daily driver. I love driving this thing and do so whenever I can. Damn it's fun!

Ford Bronco Amount of usage with your Bronco - 1657622220776
Same here! 6 months and 13k km. I have another steed, but it is always the Bronco keys I grab.
Ford Bronco Amount of usage with your Bronco - 2E40683D-4FE3-413B-8366-F3498F8013D8

BOLD Renegade93

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Don’t have any regrets. Even if you bought this with the intent of it being your DD, you would have utilized another vehicle equally but been less excited every time you got in it. Unless the payments (assuming you have any) are putting undue strain on your lifestyle, keep it and keep those smiles coming when you get behind the wheel. It’s about smiles more than miles.

Sponsored

argrin

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Tacoma TRD Offroad, KTM 690 E, Husky FE350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can work from home and for the first couple of months I would go in to the office just so I could drive it. 4800 miles and will hit 3 months of ownership Thursday. It has taken us on lots of adventures so far.

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Keep in mind, a huge percentage folks living in the US don't warrant owning about 75% of the items that we do lol. Nobody needs a 5k Sq foot home, or a new vehicle, etc lol. Enjoy it when you do drive it!!

Rough Rider

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got it on September...drove 1300 miles home....now has 2800 miles on it. 1500 miles in 10 months. Yeah, I feel a little guilty.

OP
OP
jnew71

jnew71

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Daimond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Don’t have any regrets. Even if you bought this with the intent of it being your DD, you would have utilized another vehicle equally but been less excited every time you got in it. Unless the payments (assuming you have any) are putting undue strain on your lifestyle, keep it and keep those smiles coming when you get behind the wheel. It’s about smiles more than miles.
No payment - just need to be more intentional about getting it out a bit more

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I find I’m driving my Bronco much more than I have previous vehicles. Any chance I have, even just for a drive for no reason, I’ll drive my Bronco.
Sponsored