First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Raptor, Mach E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just received confirmation that https://plugnplaykits.com/ will have a harness out in the next few days for the Bronco. This will make adding amps mutch cleaner and simpler.
Sponsored

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm guessing this is just a speaker level input of some sort.

Ford Bronco Amp Harness Screenshot (23)

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I had posted a while ago as a response to one of those many audio build threads, saying it sure would be nice if someone made something that would plug in behind the head unit that would branch off for an amp... I'm assuming that's what this is?

Now the question will be, do they know they have to get the signal off the front kickers and not the rears?

DFNMAN

Base
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' 2dr, 15' M3, 07' FJ, 03' M3, 79' 928
Your Bronco Model
Base

Sponsored

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

DFNMAN

Base
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Do you have yours installed yet or are you waiting on it? You have the standard sound system?
Yes, I have the base system. I installed it a couple of days ago. It took longer than advertised to get, but it was worth the wait. It made running the wires for a 5 channel amplifier simple.

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes, I have the base system. I installed it a couple of days ago. It took longer than advertised to get, but it was worth the wait. It made running the wires for a 5 channel amplifier simple.
Did you write up a how-to of your process and a parts list? I'd be interested in seeing that

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

There is a video on you tube with steps on getting to the radio behind the dash. You have to remove about half the pieces on the dash to get to the radio…crazy. I think I’ll work on an alternative method and may post what I come up with. I don’t want to pop so many pieces off a brand new dash taking it apart and risk damage . I don’t want to end up having rattles on a brand new vehicle . The harness does look to be very nice though.

Sponsored

DFNMAN

Base
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base

Bagziga

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I finally got around to it. I didn't take pictures during the actual install, but feel free tp PM me if you have questions.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/bronkowski-2-door-basesquatch.35013/
Awesome, thanks for sharing that information. The loopback harness sounds like a great way to do it. Did you have much trouble routing the cable under the trim back to where your amp is?

How are you liking the 2 way with the tweeter in the dash? I've been thinking about an Audiofrog system with the GB60 midbass (if it fits) and GB10 or GB15 tweeter. I'd like to later add the 4" mid for a 3 way active system but I'm hoping that the tweeters still sound good installed in place of the factory 4" speakers.

DFNMAN

Base
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Awesome, thanks for sharing that information. The loopback harness sounds like a great way to do it. Did you have much trouble routing the cable under the trim back to where your amp is?

How are you liking the 2 way with the tweeter in the dash? I've been thinking about an Audiofrog system with the GB60 midbass (if it fits) and GB10 or GB15 tweeter. I'd like to later add the 4" mid for a 3 way active system but I'm hoping that the tweeters still sound good installed in place of the factory 4" speakers.
Running the wires is easy. The tweeters sound fine in that location. I am also thinking about running a 3-way set in the front, but my experience with 3-ways is you really need to run an active set up. So I would need another amp and most likely a DSP.
Sponsored