Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How wide are those fender flares?
I have not measured them, but I can tell you why I chose them - the Ford 6th gen flares do not look 1st gen at all. ADV Fiberglass has fenders that look more first gen, but the cost of parts, labor, painting etc. is many times more than the ones I used from KBD Body Kits. These are likely a little narrower than OEM Ford flares, but the look was more important to me than the width. I could add a black rubber or foam extension to the KBD flares to make them wider, but that detracts from the look.

gomezoscar

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Collector status
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Manx I wasn't going to say anything, but my thoughts exactly on the KBD flares - finally, they are one with the right cutout angles - way better than all the OEM ones, ADV, Anderson, etc.... but, they look about an inch too narrow. I wonder if that's because they were designed to flex around the circular OEM fender openings, and any wider would become distorted and floppy? If that's not the case, seems like a simple fix and maybe KBD will hear our wishes. If more people knew about that part alone, I bet it would be a big seller, especially at that very fair price point!

Now, I'll go out on another limb and say it, Manx, will you please do everyone on 6G and the @Ford SVT department a favor and show us what a proper Braptor should look like?

👇🎤

DarthLincoln

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 BMW M coupe, 2023 Ford Bronco Badlands 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

NoloBronco