First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So I've had this problem for a while for my 2022 bronco wildtrak . Sometimes it connects automatically to Android auto and sometimes it doesn't. The navigation doesn't connect and when you press the button it's spins Infinitely and never connects. How do I fix this ? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

PXL_20230422_171355090.MP.jpg
Sponsored

morozowm

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Regal GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I've had this problem for a while for my 2022 bronco wildtrak . Sometimes it connects automatically to Android auto and sometimes it doesn't. The navigation doesn't connect and when you press the button it's spins Infinitely and never connects. How do I fix this ? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

Ford Bronco Android auto not connecting PXL_20230422_171355090.MP
Try hitting the power and seek button to reboot the system... seems to work for mine

DefNotBuddyLee

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang / Jeep / F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I would start by unpairing the phone and then redo the connection process.

Reactions: Jdc

Morganstein

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Try hitting the power and seek button to reboot the system... seems to work for mine
That's what I do & it works for me as well. Hold down the power button and the forward seek button until the screen goes black. When it reboots it should reconnect.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Osky305

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What's seek button lol. I know about the reset about pressing the power and the forward skip button. holding it for a few seconds till the screens turn off and you see it turn back on. It doesn't really help

OP
OP
Osky305

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That's what I do & it works for me as well. Hold down the power button and the forward seek button until the screen goes black. When it reboots it should reconnect.
Yeah it does but when I turn off bronco and turn it back on it sometimes doesn't auto connect

talbot

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr BL AMB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had similar issues with iphone, I deleted the all the pairings and resetup just the one I wanted
I also had it connected to my home wifi, removed that connection as well
it a lot more stable now

bradcd

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saab 9-3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I use wired AA only. Here's what works for my Android 11 phone. Enable developer mode on your phone and set the "Default USB configuration" type to File Transfer/Data, whatever your phone calls that option. Every time you connect your phone via the cable make sure your phone is unlocked, on the home screen with no background apps open, and GPS turned on. Connects 99% of the time for me and it'll automatically turn on Bluetooth once connected.

Sponsored

AttackGuy64

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Stupid question, but sometimes people forget the obvious. Is your wifi turned on? I initially had no idea it had to be on to connect wirelessly to AA.

OP
OP
Osky305

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Stupid question, but sometimes people forget the obvious. Is your wifi turned on? I initially had no idea it had to be on to connect wirelessly to AA.
Well Im nowhere near my house ? So would it matter. I have it wifi turned only to my house. But even if I'm 100 miles away sometimes it doesn't connect ? So I'm a bit confused

AttackGuy64

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I meant the wifi on your phone. Turn on the phones wifi then connect to your Bronco with the bluetooth. Both have to be on in your phone to work. Why? No idea but its true.

bradcd

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saab 9-3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well Im nowhere near my house ? So would it matter. I have it wifi turned only to my house. But even if I'm 100 miles away sometimes it doesn't connect ? So I'm a bit confused
Wifi is the means of communication if you're not using a cable. Bluetooth doesn't have the bandwidth to broadcast that much data to the infotainment system.
Sponsored