First Name
Ayres
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anyone else's wireless Android auto/carplay glitching? Every like 1/10 times the screen will freeze mid drive and I have no screen controls, can't switch from like Spotify to the map, just does nothing. Once I stop and restart the car the next time it works perfect again.

I tried it with the cord and its worked every time so just seems to be a wireless glitch and not a complete system failure.

More annoying than anything.
Yes, mine has been doing the exact same thing. i was finding if i had android auto connected when i last shutdown my vehicle then getting back in in the morning it would freak out/glitch when it tried to reconnect and wouldn't let me have any control functions of the screen but still would be playing music i would just have to control off of the phone though.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Cartman3132

Cartman3132

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yes, mine has been doing the exact same thing. i was finding if i had android auto connected when i last shutdown my vehicle then getting back in in the morning it would freak out/glitch when it tried to reconnect and wouldn't let me have any control functions of the screen but still would be playing music i would just have to control off of the phone though.
So what's funny is I've been waiting to record it on my phone so I can take it to the dealer with a video of what's happening and it hasn't happened since. Its like when you get a rattle and take it to the garage and then it won't repeat it, look like a giant liar. Don't know whether to be mad I can't show anybody or happy it's working lol.