First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wireless Android Auto stopped working for me a few weeks ago. It did work previously.
I have a Pixel 7 Pro and it works fine through USB.
I have tried: resetting SYNC4, deleting and re-adding phone, deleting and re-adding Bronco on my phone, etc.

Any suggestions?
Sponsored

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
do you have auto updates on, so you've got the latest updates on the entertainment center?

I've had wireless to fail, typically when it is on wireless, I stop somewhere, spend less than 15 minutes there and get in to go again. It's on that occurrence when it fails. But after being off longer than 15 minutes, it'll work again. 15 minutes may not be accurate. It's probably related to the electronic sleep time when all the power cuts.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Recent android update, mine quit for a day or so, and when it worked, even plugged in, maps wouldn't load in waze. Been ok the past couple days tho.

VIRUS

Badlands
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck, car, feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine quit working today.
Has never worked through Bluetooth. Always have it plugged in.
Today, had to uninstall AA updates, reinstall, delete phone from vehicle. Set it up again. Now it only works bluetooth and will not connect over USB.

This is absolute bullshit
Every update, doesn't matter if it's to the vehicle or to the app, have to go through a bunch shit to get it to work again.

The people with no connection issues will chime in shortly and let you know it not a problem for them.

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've had wired fail because it no longer responds to screen touches. Say I have waze up with a route, then switch over to Spotify to pick a different playlist, then I try to go back to waze, and it won't. Tapping on any screen button does nothing. Unplugging the phone and then plugging it back will reset it. But it's kinda stupid. Sync from Ford has always been something that has stupid things happen occasionally.

husker73

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine starting acting wierd about 2 months ago. Samsung S21 5G. Hang up phone call and Bluetooth disconnects. Also driving down the road it will randomly disconnect
Sponsored