Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4 door Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Humvee is 4 wheel independent suspension. I hear those do ok off road.
Sponsored

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Because let's face it. This shit is BAD ASS.

wobble.gif
:ROFLMAO: I've seen that "Bad Ass Shit" on a Jeep in front of me at about 60 mph. I thought that poor guy was going to die! Now I understand why it's called "Death Wobble". Keep that shit away from me. I'll take a little less articulation with front and rear lockers, thank you very much! :ROFLMAO:(y):cool:

Tech Tim

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I do with they would have evolved the TTB to give us something different to stand out from the rest.
The only way to evolve TTB is to go full IFS.

TTB was supposed to be a solution between IFS and live axle, unfortunately it had all the drawbacks of both and very few benefits of either.

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So I haven't seen it here, but the big/main comparison I see between the Bronco and Wrangler is the axle setup. Lots of people saying the Bronco isn't a true offroader/as good as the Wrangler because of the IFS.

Never really understood that argument because last I checked just about every mainstream off road vehicle (quad or SxS) are IFS and IRS. Never see anyone complaining that they aren't offroad capable.

So why wouldn't a IFS vehicle like the Bronco be just as capable as a Wrangler? Does IFS not scale so well once vehicles get larger/heavier? Or is it all to do about nothing?
Unsprung weight, and Articulation, IFS Barely touchs the ground some times, a solid force’s one wheel up, and the other down.
Mostly for Rock Crawling Types are the complainers.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The only way to evolve TTB is to go full IFS.

TTB was supposed to be a solution between IFS and live axle, unfortunately it had all the drawbacks of both and very few benefits of either.
I always found it to have the best of both. Extreme durability, tight turning radius, and stability. I also like the handling feel with the wheels pivoting off the opposite sides frame rail. The only thing it needed was more flex.

Sponsored

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 EB , 67 Stang, 77 GMC Motorhome, A6 3.0T, W211
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The excuse: IFS is..... Weaker, More Parts, Harder to maintain etc... The Question: What does the U.S. Military, BAJA racers, Trophy Truck racers use? Things evolve. IFS is great across the board. Sometimes balanced grip will prevent breakage. Both wheels in the ground balance \ divide the stress. Learn how to change a shaft on the trail and move on.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

IMO I appreciate the Bronco IFS and wouldn't have it any other way, because of my intended usage.
I hope you get a good deal on a purse at Target.

:ROFLMAO:

rdass623

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road, Fiat 124 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Venison is not my thing, but it was a very small young deer - not enough meat to make it worth the effort. That's how it fit in a Hefty bag
big deer fit in hefty bags too, they just take a little resizing... sorry you dgot a rabbit sized deer.... maybe deep fried?

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't know. They won't wave at me, I know that. I refuse to be the one who makes the first move. It's a stand off.

rdass623

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road, Fiat 124 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

realistically most here referring to the amount of suspension articulation, should be concerned about suspension speculation. most of the really decked out trucks i see have nice flat treads on their MT tires. there are no chips and chunks taken out of them. the wheel wells are clean enough to eat from. all the argument is for nil. a bunch of false bravado. right now, most serious off roaders are busy fixing their rides over sitting behind a screen... for quite a few on this forum, this will be their first car with a spare tire and a jack...

Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I live in Jersey.

Funny story though. My dog scared a deer in our backyard and it ran and broke its neck on our fence. It was 100 degrees, and I was not putting a dead deer in a bag to wait for garbage day and explode.
This is not a funny story. That right there is a gigantic waste of venison. This story is making me question so many things. At least get the backstrap or call your friend who isn't vegan and he will eat the venison.

Thurmy7

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban, Tacoma, Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mustard Dog told me I needed IFS to go fast in the desert. Now, ask about whether or not manual is better than automatic and let's see the $*#@ fly.

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Imagine that. Someone paid by Ford to promote their product says things promoting it.

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
... The Question: What does the U.S. Military, BAJA racers, Trophy Truck racers use? ...
They use expensive parts they don't have to pay for out of their own pocket on vehicles that are just as unpleasant to drive as those death wobble jeeps.

More apples to cantaloupes comparisons please.
Sponsored