Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, they're made to get information and to feel good about what the "hobby" is. This forum is 50% negative nellies, constantly filling threads with snark, sarcasm, attacks, arrogant posts about "if you are worried about XYZ...maybe the Broncon isn't for you..." Maybe it is just the generation posting, but the negativity, defeatism, and sardonic lethargy are tiresome.
Lol let’s stay on topic. Forums are where owners and enthusiasts of ALL AGES come to get information about a specific vehicle. But if you just want to read about the highlights go ahead. I like to know the full story about things.
Sponsored

icd70

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

GD, I get sick of the guesswork and conjecture on this site. "Are aliens stealing the chips for Broncos?" crap is getting old. I'm about to get my Bronco, then will be happy to leave this social media and it's negativity behind.
Man, this is B6G. Fans are so convinced the Bronco is the best rig ever built, that even if they watched a young family take delivery and go up in a ball of flames before leaving the lot, they would be absolutely convinced it had nothing to do with Ford. You would almost think none of these guys have ever actually owned a Ford before….

…I have had (5). I knew exactly what I was going to be getting into.
The Blessed Mother came to me in a dream and told me it was a plot by the cabal to take over the world with Broncos so they are trying to scare us out of buying them...
P.S. This has nothing to do with my tin foil hat business...:p

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No, they're made to get information and to feel good about what the "hobby" is. This forum is 50% negative nellies, constantly filling threads with snark, sarcasm, attacks, arrogant posts about "if you are worried about XYZ...maybe the Bronco isn't for you..." Maybe it is just the generation posting, but the negativity, defeatism, and sardonic lethargy are tiresome. In my generation, we'd say it's about raising hate and discontent. I'll leave all of that in the dust in about 3 weeks, I don't need any of this. I was excited when I discovered the Bronco, ordered it, will drive it and decide for my SELF what I think....after a year or two.
Funny thing is, I have no idea which generation you're talking about when you're saying they're raising hate

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not promising

55620397-7B40-43C0-B377-75A25B5BC0EE.png

026DF79D-48D1-48C4-8161-666051667CBF.png
Not worried one bit... That's what a warranty is for. And taking info from IG is about as good as CNN/ FOX or whatever ur political opposition may be.

Sponsored

rdass623

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road, Fiat 124 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

is this an independent repair or modification shop or a ford dealership? because if it is an independent shop, and the car has 900 miles they broke it. they were modifying it and it broke. if it is a dealership, who was the source of the defect information? those carts are used whenever the vehicle is not drivable. it could be a lost key. but here with the internet auto experts, it can be nothing less than an engine failure... getting boring...

Buddy Lee

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Geo Storm V8 & Lincoln Mark IX prototype
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Maybe it just ran out of gas???

rdass623

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m really not trying to be “negative” I’m an order holder like you…. I’m being observant that’s all. If y’all don’t want people to share about issues they find with the vehicle then don’t join a forum. That’s kind of what they are made for?
but what is the specific issue? what is the defect? why is this at an independent shop and not a dealership where the warranty work would be done? was this a modified vehicle where someone with a laptop decided he knew how to tune better than ford's engineers? the problem is you have not defined the problem only made a speculative comment...

OP
OP
broncoj11

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, they're made to get information and
but what is the specific issue? what is the defect? why is this at an independent shop and not a dealership where the warranty work would be done? was this a modified vehicle where someone with a laptop decided he knew how to tune better than ford's engineers? the problem is you have not defined the problem only made a speculative comment...
does the screen shot not ask if anyone knows the story…………… look, I ordered a bronco and I don’t want these engine failures to continue. Not asking you to freak out but let’s not be blind lol

Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

GD, I get sick of the guesswork and conjecture on this site. "Are aliens stealing the chips for Broncos?" crap is getting old. I'm about to get my Bronco, then will be happy to leave this social media and it's negativity behind.
there are sure a lot of negative people on here, and lost of dumb conspiracies about what Ford or dealers will do to them, LOL.
Once I have mine, hopefully in the next month or two, I won't be wasting much time here anymore either, tired of all that nonsense. One random person somewhere reports a real or made up problem and the sky is falling here and Ford owes us all free hard tops and a $5k discount, SMH.

Get off the internet and talk radio and "news" stations if your life revolves around conspiracies and backstabbing, secret plans and creeping what ever you're against, "outrage" news is a very basic and simple marketing gimmick way too many fall for. No matter what it's about.

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If it was a two door it wouldn’t have broken down.
Proof that the 2.7 is specifically designed for the 2 door Bronco!!!!
The “More door” should get the Bronco Sport base engine only! LOL! JK.
However, speaking of “More Door” how the heck did we not name dirt mountain…Mount Doom!?

rdass623

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

does the screen shot not ask if anyone knows the story…………… look, I ordered a bronco and I don’t want these engine failures to continue. Not asking you to freak out but let’s not be blind lol
why are you assuming this is an engine failure? there is nothing which would indicate engine failure? did the owner fill the tank with diesel? there has been nothing to indicate the car was filled with diesel, but to be purely speculative, it is a possibility. did did radio frequency interference disrupt the driver's pacemaker killing him when changed channels on his radio? a possibility also... likely, no... but possible

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No verification I see in this thread of any specific issue with the right in post 1. Could be dead battery for all we know.