Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm done with the dumb argument, we're never gonna agree. Lets talk about how awesome it's gonna be when we get our Broncos or something like that.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Glen

Glen

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
On the other side of the coin. My wife showed me a great story on facebook Broncos. A woman and her husband were elated to be buying an OBX that was a dealer mannequin. The dealership took $5,000. Off the MSRP. Because it was used by prospective buyers. Keep the faith. I just wanted to post this.

Evergreen

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Zero FXS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'll have to go ahead and add this to the ever growing list of reasons I'm waiting for MY22... (Way behind eruption green of course 😁)

$10k "market adjustment" is wild in the context of a $40k vehicle. 25% markup on a new SUV is just silly.

Markets are wild right now, and there's not much you can do to avoid it other than wait it out.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Crying because somebody can buy something at a price you can't is loser talk.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This will be the new normal for quite some time.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Glen

Glen

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Crying because somebody can buy something at a price you can't is loser talk.
IMHO, I dont think its because many cant buy it at that additional added price. I think its refusing to give in to dealership "wants". Just my 2 cents.

BroBronco

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
They may get a good price as the Bronco MAY hold its value well, time will tell, but any ADM paid is not going to be recovered.
Whatever the market value is on a trade in, it doesnt add extra because someone paid an ADM.
Dont forget to add the interest one pays on their car loan as well. This is also why I bought mine already modified by dealership (parts and warranty for mods also on additional window sticker) so IF I ever sell I can at least recover the market adjustment I paid in the end (5K) by way of provable mod value(s) on the sticker, which yes over time I understand will depreciate (maybe..) but will still stay well above zero for the entire service life of the vehicle.

Some folks wanting 100% fully stock badlands bronco may be turned off down the road if I want to sell and I dont have any of the OEM parts like wheels, bumpers etc. Which sucks ass but honestly I dont have the extra space available at my house to store all that stuff so its ok. Plus those parts should be easy to come by for at least another 10-20 years. Will snag later..
Sponsored

Last edited: