JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra, Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Aloha,
Anything I can do to make sure I get my Bronco WildTrak at MSRP?
Sponsored

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Get it in writing now.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Order it from the mainland.

(Lived on Oahu for 3 years)🤙

andysaurus_rex

Big Bend
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hawaii dealers are notorious for it, because your options are so limited. It's cost prohibitive and annoying to ship something from the mainland or probably even from island to island. So they don't need to be as consumer friendly. I think Maui only has one Ford dealership, right? They have virtually no competition. If they don't want to sell at MSRP, there's sadly nothing requiring them to do so.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Threaten to have @MaverickMan work on his truck in the parking lot until they agree to your terms. ;)

Ford Bronco Maui Hawaii Dealer Price Gouging for Custom Bronco Orders 1643328628105

Sponsored

LikeToTurnLeft

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Transit Connect & 2007 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Order it from my local dealer here in Phoenix. They sell them at MSRP. Do all the paperwork over the phone and FedEx. Then have it shipped. It’s being shipped out there anyway.

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Threaten to have @MaverickMan work on his truck in the parking lot until they agree to your terms. ;)

Ford Bronco Maui Hawaii Dealer Price Gouging for Custom Bronco Orders 1643328628105
literally my favorite post in months as @MaverickMan knows I love him.. .and look at that contrast.... such incredible beauty combined with well.... you all can see...

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought that was all part off the deal living in Hawaii? Businesses can charge what they want because they know people only have so many options. Kind of like Alaska minus all the resorts and far fewer tourists.

ScottSells

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150, 2020 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I work at a dealership in Wisconsin. Let me see if I can order it for you and have it drop shipped to Hawaii. Went there on our honeymoon 11 years ago and we are planning on going back soon!

Sponsored
OP
OP

JP Maui

Wildtrak
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra, Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
have been patiently awaiting my Bronco WildTrack since I made my reservation in 2020. On 1/19/21 my order was submitted as an order, I spoke with my salesman, and agreed with placing the order based on the Ford MSRP.
I went in once they received a Bronco Manikin to check it out, and asked my salesman to write up the paperwork so when my Bronco shows up, I can just drive it home. I was told they don't do that until the Bronco arrives. I looked at the $16,999 Dealer markup on the Bronco in their showroom, and told my salesman I was not paying above MSRP for my custom build. I was told, yes you are if you want your Bronco. I have called Ford Customer Service ever 2-3 weeks to follow up with my Case, I am told they are working on it, but nothing. I have tried sending Mike Levine emails, and they all come back. My Bronco was built 12/14/2021, and I am hoping to take delivery of it soon, just refuse to pay $75000, for my $57K Bronco. This dealer has done this with several Bronco's that have arrived when the customer who ordered refuses to pay, they mark it up and sell it off. Can anyone help me out?

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

have been patiently awaiting my Bronco WildTrack since I made my reservation in 2020. On 1/19/21 my order was submitted as an order, I spoke with my salesman, and agreed with placing the order based on the Ford MSRP.
I went in once they received a Bronco Manikin to check it out, and asked my salesman to write up the paperwork so when my Bronco shows up, I can just drive it home. I was told they don't do that until the Bronco arrives. I looked at the $16,999 Dealer markup on the Bronco in their showroom, and told my salesman I was not paying above MSRP for my custom build. I was told, yes you are if you want your Bronco. I have called Ford Customer Service ever 2-3 weeks to follow up with my Case, I am told they are working on it, but nothing. I have tried sending Mike Levine emails, and they all come back. My Bronco was built 12/14/2021, and I am hoping to take delivery of it soon, just refuse to pay $75000, for my $57K Bronco. This dealer has done this with several Bronco's that have arrived when the customer who ordered refuses to pay, they mark it up and sell it off. Can anyone help me out?
Hate to tell you but at this point the dealer has you right where they want you. If you didn’t have MSRP in writing when you ordered then it’s over for you. You are prob going to have to pay their markup or walk away from the vehicle.

markregel

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hawaii dealers are notorious for it, because your options are so limited. It's cost prohibitive and annoying to ship something from the mainland or probably even from island to island. So they don't need to be as consumer friendly. I think Maui only has one Ford dealership, right? They have virtually no competition. If they don't want to sell at MSRP, there's sadly nothing requiring them to do so.
Why is it sadly? If government mandated things like prices we would be driving Yugos if anything at all. They still have to compete with mainland price plus shipping. Chalk it up to the cost of living in paradise.

andysaurus_rex

Big Bend
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Why is it sadly? If government mandated things like prices we would be driving Yugos if anything at all. They still have to compete with mainland price plus shipping. Chalk it up to the cost of living in paradise.
I’m not saying government enforced prices is the answer at all. It’s just sad that the market you live in based on geography can play so much into how much you sometimes have to pay for something.
Sponsored