James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ram2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Did your State enter into a State of Emergency

I have been looking at laws preventing Gouging.As I read it most states entered into a Covid era ,of pricing to stop price gouging as in face masks and grocery items .In the articles I read it mentions any items that the Covid Declaration has affected .If you ever listen to the dealers the reason for price increases all their reasons and Ford backed excuses go back to Covid related .Looks like the teeth your Stares Attorney General needs to stop this bullshit.
Sponsored

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Price gouging generally only applies to essential items. Unfortunately this would not qualify. So it's supply and demand.

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

ACT NOW! Get lawyers rich and in return you get your Class Action FORD Relief Check for $3.82.

I'm with ya, but it's not just Covid, it's the system and free market. Politicians will act around election time and put a weak bill together to appease you and get votes but not much changes.

Remember 911 and the extra security fees that never went away? Remember the oil wars, gas prices, and the shipping surcharge that never went away? The list goes on and on, like scalpers and gaming systems.

People set the market. There will always be whales that buy it all but in general stop overpaying. The Bronco is a luxury anyways. "I don't want to overpay for my 50k mall crawler, someone please help us!" slogan may help us get support.

DogHauler

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I have been looking at laws preventing Gouging.As I read it most states entered into a Covid era ,of pricing to stop price gouging as in face masks and grocery items .In the articles I read it mentions any items that the Covid Declaration has affected .If you ever listen to the dealers the reason for price increases all their reasons and Ford backed excuses go back to Covid related .Looks like the teeth your Stares Attorney General needs to stop this bullshit.
So report anyone flipping their Bronco for over MSRP?

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Price gouging generally only applies to essential items. Unfortunately this would not qualify. So it's supply and demand.
You don’t have your Bronco yet?

Once you get yours and drive it everyday, you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it 😀

Sponsored

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You don’t have your Bronco yet?

Once you get yours and drive it everyday, you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it 😀
Unfortunately not yet. I bet!
I started to insert a remark about how I'm sure we all consider them essential. But didn't want to be long winded. 😂

markregel

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base

Serisouly you really think your Attorney General cares about price gouging on Broncos? A gas guzzling Bronco? They don't even want you to have it. Okay -- I'll end it here before I get banned again!
Sponsored