Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This really sucks that this happened to OP. For those who collected their Broncos are most dealers honoring MSRP?
Yes. Surprise ADM upon delivery has so far been limited to a small number of extremely shitty dealerships.
Sponsored

TyGuy40

Badlands
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This really sucks that this happened to OP. For those who collected their Broncos are most dealers honoring MSRP?
Had a great experience at Maxwell Ford, no funny business.

OP
OP

sadiki2527

Badlands
First Name
sadiki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gmc 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I drove pass my Bronco at the worst-way to buy a ford lot today and decided to check their site to see if they had it up and surely enough it was on there at msrp $57750. I thought you have to abandon your vehicle for them to sell it? What a hoax. This is like winning the shitbag lottery and with more and more people getting their vehicles without a snag it proves even more how broken this system is. At this rate everyone who has not taken delivery yet is at the mercy of their dealers, you may not want to get too excited until you are driving off the lot. Im still awaiting responses from Micheal and a few others for some answers.

cclkramer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 ford f350 diesel dually
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I drove pass my Bronco at the worst-way to buy a ford lot today and decided to check their site to see if they had it up and surely enough it was on there at msrp $57750. I thought you have to abandon your vehicle for them to sell it? What a hoax. This is like winning the shitbag lottery and with more and more people getting their vehicles without a snag it proves even more how broken this system is. At this rate everyone who has not taken delivery yet is at the mercy of their dealers, you may not want to get too excited until you are driving off the lot. Im still awaiting responses from Micheal and a few others for some answers.
So sad! So sorry! I wish I lived near this shit bag stealership!!😥 If you cant have the truck you built, you ordered, you patiently have been waiting for. Had to endure all the bullshit, the delays, the ups and downs in this forum! Just to have your truck stolen by this scumbag! If you cant have it nobody should! ASSHOLES!🖕

cclkramer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just reserved a blue Bronco badlands for $57,750 on the worstway ford website. If this is your truck and you still want it maybe there is something we can do . They are supposed to get back to me tomorrow morning. PM me.

Sponsored

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just reserved a blue Bronco badlands for $57,750 on the worstway ford website. If this is your truck and you still want it maybe there is something we can do . They are supposed to get back to me tomorrow morning. PM me.
How AWESOME are you???!!! Hope it works out.

Bob Blaylock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Dart
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I drove pass my Bronco at the worst-way to buy a ford lot today and decided to check their site to see if they had it up and surely enough it was on there at msrp $57750. I thought you have to abandon your vehicle for them to sell it? What a hoax. This is like winning the shitbag lottery and with more and more people getting their vehicles without a snag it proves even more how broken this system is. At this rate everyone who has not taken delivery yet is at the mercy of their dealers, you may not want to get too excited until you are driving off the lot. Im [sic] still awaiting responses from Micheal [sic] and a few others for some answers.

Is this it?

https://www.westwayford.com/new/Ford/2021-Ford-Bronco-fd4e8ab60a0e09b02c75419e7c8bad07.htm

I bet that if @cclkramer tries to go through with the purchase, they'll just hit him with a similar last-minute markup to what they tried to hit @sadiki2527 with.

It seems unlikely to me that they'd screw @sadiki2527 out of his rightful purchase of this Bronco at MSRP, endure all the badwill and bad publicity that this has generated for them, only to sell it to someone else for no more than they honestly could have got by selling it to @sadiki2527.

OP
OP

sadiki2527

Badlands
First Name
sadiki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gmc 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s the one. Was laughing to myself because I know the vin number but struggle to remember the kid’s birthday. SMH. They advertised all their vehicles at Msrp but maybe they have had a change of heart

sgraing1

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond.A Bunch More Junk.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They state MSRP and below that it says.....Get Today's Price.
Obviously, "Today's Price" will be above MSRP.

cclkramer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

They state MSRP and below that it says.....Get Today's Price.
Obviously, "Today's Price" will be above MSRP.
Yes I got todays price. It was the same. Then it went strait to the financing and was financing at the same price. So I put down cash and reserved it. I will call as soon as posible.

Sponsored

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Would be nice if some of these, "I got ADM'd out of my order" customers were able to directly contact the name match policy folks to dispute their order was truly abandoned. Any abandoned order or name match appeal should include a written statement signed by the reservation holder which shouldn't be an issue if it's all legit.

cclkramer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just spoke with WORSTWAY FORD and they want $20000 over the MSRP!! I gave them holy hell !!!! They tried to tell me they didnt steal your truck!!! They also told me they dont mark up Bronco reservation holders!!! I lost control and nearly threatened him!!! FUCKING SCUMBAG LIARS !! GET THESE GUYS!!!

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just spoke with WORSTWAY FORD and they want $20000 over the MSRP!! I gave them holy hell !!!! They tried to tell me they didnt steal your truck!!! They also told me they dont mark up Bronco reservation holders!!! I lost control and nearly threatened him!!! FUCKING SCUMBAG LIARS !! GET THESE GUYS!!!
Lawsuit!!

What’s worse is they told another perspective buyer it was msrp and took another deposit at msrp!

cclkramer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Lawsuit!!

What’s worse is they told another perspective buyer it was msrp and took another deposit at msrp!
I told them to give him back his !@#%%#!@@#@$$%@@$$$!$%@@#@#!#$$ truck!!!

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Escalade, '13 Jeep Wrangler, '21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
@sadiki2527 You might consider seeing what Broncos are on the lots at the known fair-dealing Ford dealerships in the DFW area and if it has one that fits what you're looking for or close to it. Go talk to that general manager, explain what happened to you at the other dealership, and see if he's willing to sell for MSRP. A positive note/ending in your thread about a different dealer that stepped in to saved your day is very valuable advertising.

This thread has a list of dealers in Texas/DFW with info on whether they are charging a ADM https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...m-x-plans-special-discounts-master-list.2010/
Sponsored