Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It’s tint match of 20% to the back.
Tint looks awesome! Here in NS it is illegal to tint fronts. I am taking the 3 back windows darker and using the lightest 15% on the front and hoping I do not get ticketed. Fine is $290 + enforced removal of said tint! JCG
Sponsored

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tint looks awesome! Here in NS it is illegal to tint fronts. I am taking the 3 back windows darker and using the lightest 15% on the front and hoping I do not get ticketed. Fine is $290 + enforced removal of said tint! JCG
It’s illegal here too. But rarely enforced from what I was told. 15% so you’re going darker?

straycat

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Camry, 2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don't think I've seen any, but does anyone have any pics of their AMB with a dark bronze wheel? I'm curious to how that would look. In my head, it would look great, but in reality not sure yet.

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't think I've seen any, but does anyone have any pics of their AMB with a dark bronze wheel? I'm curious to how that would look. In my head, it would look great, but in reality not sure yet.
It would look amazing!

Sponsored

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Finally got my factory silver bronco script badges on. Decided to leave the factory badge in place. I'll try and snap better pictures

20220305_172846.jpg

865Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB Badsquatch, Land Rover LR3, Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve got some Matt Bronze wheels on order for mine, hoping it looks good as I have it visualized

Gabby

Base
First Name
Gabriella
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Bronco, 16 Tiger 800XCx, 96 Duc 900SS/Sp
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

Baseaf

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Finally got my factory silver bronco script badges on. Decided to leave the factory badge in place. I'll try and snap better pictures

Ford Bronco ANTIMATTER BLUE Bronco Club 6BD9D578-3384-4896-A6AA-C30C6BC02CE7
Where did you get the badge?

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Where did you get the badge?
I actually got them for Christmas, it was just finally warm enough last week to put them on. Parents got them from BroncoDepot before they shut down.

And here's a slightly better picture

20220307_100105.jpg

jcgcbns22

Outer Banks
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Finally got my tint done (darker on back from factory) and 50% on fronts (lighter). No tint allowed on fronts in NS, but they can still see me so should be OK. Ford mud flaps look better than I expected! Saved the paint. Heat gun and some trimming of fronts, backs no issue.

6144F376-3DC4-402D-9426-236219CECA73_1_201_a.jpeg

7E7A7766-A76E-4A21-8C29-84468193EAD7_1_201_a.jpeg

75908BEB-D159-47A9-B45B-286CC18D7F08.jpeg

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I actually got them for Christmas, it was just finally warm enough last week to put them on. Parents got them from BroncoDepot before they shut down.

And here's a slightly better picture

20220307_100105.jpg
Glad to see these pics! I had considered a retro badge, but I like my BD badge and didn't want to have to remove it. I was thinking both would not fit next to each other (retro badge fit between existing badge and where curvature of fender begins), but now I see it will work.

If the body shop ever finally works on and repairs my Bronco (it's been there five weeks already, and repair hasn't begun), I plan to add a retro badge.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Glad to see these pics! I had considered a retro badge, but I like my BD badge and didn't want to have to remove it. I was thinking both would not fit next to each other (retro badge fit between existing badge and where curvature of fender begins), but now I see it will work.

If the body shop ever finally works on and repairs my Bronco (it's been there five weeks already, and repair hasn't begun), I plan to add a retro badge.
Yeah it was a tight fit, stops just sort of where the fender begins to curve. I was kind of just lining them up to see how they looked with the badge still there and thought this actually looks pretty good. Made a few measurements to get them as close to being the same on each side and put them on.
Sponsored