Sponsored

Antimatter Blue Bronco @ Meet the Bronco Family event 4/2/2021 (Cavalier Ford Virginia)

TheOwl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands Sas, 79 F150, 09 Harley, 22 KTM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They had two 4 door Bronco's at Cavalier Ford in Chesapeake, Virginia today and I actually got to sit in one!
Just a few Pic's.
Ford Bronco Antimatter Blue Bronco @ Meet the Bronco Family event 4/2/2021 (Cavalier Ford Virginia) 20210402_145111
Ford Bronco Antimatter Blue Bronco @ Meet the Bronco Family event 4/2/2021 (Cavalier Ford Virginia) 20210402_145239
Ford Bronco Antimatter Blue Bronco @ Meet the Bronco Family event 4/2/2021 (Cavalier Ford Virginia) 20210402_145417
Ford Bronco Antimatter Blue Bronco @ Meet the Bronco Family event 4/2/2021 (Cavalier Ford Virginia) 20210402_144703
Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Cool. Which engine is that?

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I swear that has to be a ā€˜modifiedā€™ AMB. Saw pics of this bronco from another dealer showing so went to a local Ford dealer to see AMB in person again. Took my wife since she sees colors a bit differently than me. That Escape was black until you were on top of it, and it was clear skies and sunny, even though it was almost 5pm. I think weā€™ll see this one in person in Philly soon, so Iā€™ll get to see it live there, but it looks great in these pics.

Sponsored

straycat

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Camry, 2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Really starting to second guess myself on my color choice. I ordered black, but this AMB is sexy as hell.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I swear that has to be a ā€˜modifiedā€™ AMB. Saw pics of this bronco from another dealer showing so went to a local Ford dealer to see AMB in person again. Took my wife since she sees colors a bit differently than me. That Escape was black until you were on top of it, and it was clear skies and sunny, even though it was almost 5pm. I think weā€™ll see this one in person in Philly soon, so Iā€™ll get to see it live there, but it looks great in these pics.
Cameras bring out the blue more than the naked eye. I went to view AMB one more time on a bright sunny day and really struggled to see any blue. It was VERY dark. When i took a picture to send to my wife, it was like a totally different color(the blue came out). Decided then and there that i couldn't live with it.

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Good to see it outside, itā€™s actually blue.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah AMB sucks. Donā€™t order it. And if you did already order it, you should switch to something else.

chuckles

Sponsored

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unless it's the camera, I'm a bit disappointed in the color. I like cars where you think it's one color and then you realize it's another...The earlier pictures and F150s I've seen, had a Batman blue/black to it...this is like they add more blue and less black to the paint...

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cameras bring out the blue more than the naked eye. I went to view AMB one more time on a bright sunny day and really struggled to see any blue. It was VERY dark. When i took a picture to send to my wife, it was like a totally different color(the blue came out). Decided then and there that i couldn't live with it.
Thank you! Had just posted that this doesn't look like AMB I've seen in the past. I'm wanting tit dark...Also going be to talk to Expel here in Dallas to see what would happen if they did a clear matte PPF over AMB. Would it still have the blue/black transition but not as shiny...

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I swear BD has the best interior
BD really does have the best interior. I keep trying to switch one of the higher trims and just can't do it. I don't want all black, and I don't want camo. If WT had jut used the BB interior I might switch.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thank you! Had just posted that this doesn't look like AMB I've seen in the past. I'm wanting tit dark...Also going be to talk to Expel here in Dallas to see what would happen if they did a clear matte PPF over AMB. Would it still have the blue/black transition but not as shiny...
Oh its dark alright. Some can deal with it, some can't. For me it was a step up from black, with hints of blue if you caught it at the right angles, and nothing like these pictures. Just not something i personally can deal with. And of course, we all see colors differently.

ajlangley79

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Mustang GT, 21 Audi S5, 20 Hyundia Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Your not alone. This was my first choice a few months ago (Chicago Bear Fan) but when I went to the dealer they showed me a AMB F-150.. Literally all I saw was Black until I walked up on it... all the way up on it. I don't want a Black, sometimes Blue Bronc... I can't do that... I went with the Area 51. Really wish it was true navy blue.
Sponsored