Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.westherr.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 F-150 Powerboost
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ive been meaning to take a picture of my dad's 21' F450 in antimatter blue but here it is! This was taken right before noon, But I LOVE the color! its very dark but in direct sunlight the paint really shines. I can't wait till summer! I really want this on my FE but Lighting Blue will have to do.

IMG_9390.jpg
I'll trade you colors ... my AMB for your Lightning blue ... Ford should let us do that .... right?
Sponsored

Petert69

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands SQ, 2014 4Runner Trail Prem
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think I am going to have to go check out AMB at my local Ford dealer. It is definitely my choice from the online pics that have been released with Cyber Orange being second.

I expect that it will be perfect for me since I live in Phoenix and it is sunny here about 300 days a year. Oddly enough I am writing this on the first real cloudy day of 2021!

Can't wait to get my order in soon for an AMB Badlands 2.7 with Squatch, towing, and Modular Hard Top.

BroncoFE1

First Edition
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150 Diesel
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'll trade you colors ... my AMB for your Lightning blue ... Ford should let us do that .... right?
I'd be down for the color trade! But I was 80% cyber orange and 20% lighting blue but after seeing it in person its orange but only in the shade and more of a mustard yellow in the sun, its still a pretty color but not for me. I ordered my FE With lighting blue, Black mod top and Black interior.

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey Everyone. Wouldn’t this look goon in Antimatter?!?!

if anyone is savvy at photoshop, please show us how it could look. ?
Ford Bronco Antimatter Blue Thread 66110DA2-F850-484E-9A2A-5698CB68807F

Sponsored

Grey Goose

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi SQ5, 2018 Volvo XC90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was hoping it was dark and this confirms it. Just ordered mine. I'm sold. AB it is.

Funksurfsoul

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think I am going to have to go check out AMB at my local Ford dealer. It is definitely my choice from the online pics that have been released with Cyber Orange being second.

I expect that it will be perfect for me since I live in Phoenix and it is sunny here about 300 days a year. Oddly enough I am writing this on the first real cloudy day of 2021!

Can't wait to get my order in soon for an AMB Badlands 2.7 with Squatch, towing, and Modular Hard Top.
do you think it’s going to be orange stitching and accents in the badlands with amb? I mean, just seems like it would be more appropriate to use the black diamond stitching/accents since they’re blue.

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
do you think it’s going to be orange stitching and accents in the badlands with amb? I mean, just seems like it would be more appropriate to use the black diamond stitching/accents since they’re blue.
i like the orange stitching and will be pissed if they take it out for badlands antimatter

Akula22

Outer Banks
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The color debate has been a really tough one for me like many others, but finally made the commitment and went with a AMB w/Roast Leather OBX w/SAS. I expect lots of sunny days to really highlight that blue!!!

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I HIGHLY recommend checking AMB out in person. I was completely sold on the pictures of it, many in this thread. After seeing it in person, it's a no go for me.

I found a local dealer today that has an F150 in AMB. I got there around 9AM and spent nearly 40 minutes walking around the truck. It's a mostly clear day here in Denver. I got a good dose of mid to late morning sun.

When I was driving through the lot looking for it, I picked it out as "that one doesn't look quite black." I parked and as I was walking over I thought I had made a mistake. It looked black. After verifying AMB on the window sticker, I walked around the truck for a long time looking at it from various angles. You can see the blue but the light has to be hitting it just so. If you get up really close, less than 12", you can see the metallic flake. Take a step back and it's completely gone.

I couldn't find an angle where it popped in the sunlight like some of the pictures show. In fact there were only a couple of times where I was able to look at the right angle to really see more than that barely there hint of blue. The pictures showing a stunning dark blue are either captured at just the right moment with sun and camera in the right place or the camera is picking up more blue than there really is.

My conclusion is, if you like black vehicles but want something just a little different, this could be a really good color for you. If you're like me and were hoping for a very dark blue, this isn't it.

Sponsored

Akula22

Outer Banks
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I HIGHLY recommend checking AMB out in person. I was completely sold on the pictures of it, many in this thread. After seeing it in person, it's a no go for me.

I found a local dealer today that has an F150 in AMB. I got there around 9AM and spent nearly 40 minutes walking around the truck. It's a mostly clear day here in Denver. I got a good dose of mid to late morning sun.

When I was driving through the lot looking for it, I picked it out as "that one doesn't look quite black." I parked and as I was walking over I thought I had made a mistake. It looked black. After verifying AMB on the window sticker, I walked around the truck for a long time looking at it from various angles. You can see the blue but the light has to be hitting it just so. If you get up really close, less than 12", you can see the metallic flake. Take a step back and it's completely gone.

I couldn't find an angle where it popped in the sunlight like some of the pictures show. In fact there were only a couple of times where I was able to look at the right angle to really see more than that barely there hint of blue. The pictures showing a stunning dark blue are either captured at just the right moment with sun and camera in the right place or the camera is picking up more blue than there really is.

My conclusion is, if you like black vehicles but want something just a little different, this could be a really good color for you. If you're like me and were hoping for a very dark blue, this isn't it.
Appreciate your review. Living in California (for now) I get a lot of sun and am counting on it shining. That said, for me personally may not be a big issue as my wife really wanted the Shadow Black. I might be one of those weirdos that falls into the category you described.

Charlie

Wildtrak
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Went to my local dealer and they had a F250 in the Anti-Matter, looks great. if not very sunny out it might as well be black, get some sun on it and the blue shows up. I like it and my WT has been ordered in that color.

Jv15

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yeah when I saw it on an F-250, it was under an overhang. Only saw the the slightest blue on the front corner at the right angle. Absolutely try to see in person. It’s unique enough compared to the other colors offered (I don’t find the current offerings very compelling) that I’m still considering it. I thought it was black from afar. When I got closer, I thought it might be blue. When I was a couple feet away, I could finally see it. Has some green metallic fleck to it.

Ford Bronco Antimatter Blue Thread D9BA6B74-0345-439F-87FE-E76FE0486FDA
Ford Bronco Antimatter Blue Thread E60D0AEB-B45E-490A-A4DC-C98D53D5F5DC
Ford Bronco Antimatter Blue Thread C44C9A16-3956-4FE8-A206-FE5ACEA7A342

Last edited:

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Order is in. Been Antimatter Blue since July 2020. (y)

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I really really hope they don’t cancel Antimatter Blue for the 22MY. My plan is to get it w/ the body-colored roof ???
Sponsored