Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Very interested in Anti-Matter blue. It is my top color choice.

I have a feeling Anti Matter Blue is going to be very close to Mazda's Deep Crystal Blue Mica - that color almost looks black in certain light and shade but when the sun hits it it is gorgeous
Sponsored

Mopar2Bronco2021

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Charger RT 5.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base

I have a feeling Anti Matter Blue is going to be very close to Mazda's Deep Crystal Blue Mica - that color almost looks black in certain light and shade but when the sun hits it it is gorgeous
Hope you’re right. Awesome profile pic btw.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Although I seem to alternate between a black or a gray roof, the pics below seem to work. The interior is from the Bronco Sport and is called Medium Dark Slate which could work if it was available in the 2 door Bronco.
Ford Bronco Antimatter Blue Thread Bronco Badlands Blue

Attachments

Last edited:

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Jay Lenos 1968 Bronco that Ford just restored is Antimatter. No need to try and find it anywhere else. What you see is what you get when looking at Jay's. You either like or you Don't. I personally love and its my number 1 choice right now. I would also like Velocity Blue but I'm pretty sure its a late availability. Im already waiting long enough for this Bronco im about to wait even longer. ?

Sponsored

Mountain Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Full size GM SUV
Your Bronco Model
Base
Jay Lenos 1968 Bronco that Ford just restored is Antimatter. No need to try and find it anywhere else. What you see is what you get when looking at Jay's. You either like or you Don't. I personally love and its my number 1 choice right now. I would also like Velocity Blue but I'm pretty sure its a late availability. Im already waiting long enough for this Bronco im about to wait even longer. ?
Is your comment on Jay Leno’s blue being antimatter based on insight or speculation?

I really like JL’s blue it looks a little lighter than some of the other CG pics. Even the F150 real life pics

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I snagged this from the f150 vid. Is this Antimatter?
Ford Bronco Antimatter Blue Thread D753B1D3-518F-4CE7-8716-AA8D55BAD592

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Is your comment on Jay Leno’s blue being antimatter based on insight or speculation?

I really like JL’s blue it looks a little lighter than some of the other CG pics. Even the F150 real life pics
Speculation. But I've looked at colors until I'm blue in the face. No pun intended. Jay just had that Bronco restored by Ford right before the Bronco reveal. You can see its a never used before new paint and it matches the exact color of the new F 150 that was introduced on stage. Its definitely not a coincidence. They both look identical in color. Super dark blue that almost looks black in the shade. Antimatter is the only Blue paint that Ford makes that is that dark.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Speculation. But I've looked at colors until I'm blue in the face. No pun intended. Jay just had that Bronco restored by Ford right before the Bronco reveal. You can see its a never used before new paint and it matches the exact color of the new F 150 that was introduced on stage. Its definitely not a coincidence. They both look identical in color. Super dark blue that almost looks black in the shade. Antimatter is the only Blue paint that Ford makes that is that dark.
Here's another story on it, color is actually "Tonight Blue" Envirobase paint from PPG.

https://www.thedrive.com/news/30858...red-by-a-shelby-gt500-supercharged-v-8-engine

Ajusaf

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I had that same colour with my CX9 lease, but it was called something else on the car sticker invoice. It's a nice blue and in different lighting setting, it changes to a black and darker glossy blue

Ford Bronco Antimatter Blue Thread F08383EE-0317-43A6-85BD-AFBD9C0559FA

Ford Bronco Antimatter Blue Thread C974D3DB-15F5-475E-ACDD-49E707321838

Last edited:

Sponsored

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Reminds me of bmws imperial blue metallic. Black in the shade, pops of blue in the light. Not sure if it was discontinued but I saw a lot of this in 2016-2018 model years, X5s and 5 series especially

5D5096FE-EC47-497D-BA1B-D8B26CABE88F.jpeg

2BFFA797-CAEF-45AD-AC9F-B60D9A5B5F79.jpeg

2534BE46-D66B-4BD9-9FC4-C598C96E2480.jpeg

94F10A86-AB2D-4BEC-8C0F-53C616B761D0.jpeg

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If i do go antimatter, i am very curious/excited to see what the configurator allows us to do (white top/white grille?). IMO, this color needs to be toned down with those things, or else it wont work for me. Thats not to say that this color would look really good if you wanted to have a stealthy build (black grille, painted top, tinted windows, etc) but thats not what im going for here.

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It will be interesting to see if one can order a Badlands model in AMB with a white modular top. Ford may be restricting that color combination for other models. Yes, it would resemble Jay Leno's Bronco which looks great!
Sponsored