Sponsored

Any CA dealers with demo Eruption Green Bronco?

Therackmount

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 f150 4or supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just curious if anyone knows of any Ca dealers with a demo eruption green Bronco or another Ford model with that color ? Or possibly of any coming car shows or Bronco test drive events with one.I am doing the offroad test drive on the 29th up by Roseville at an off road park.Curious if they will have one , have to see the color in person before I decide on color , otherwise it will be carbonized grey.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Therackmount

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 f150 4or supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just curious if anyone knows of any Ca dealers with a demo eruption green Bronco or another Ford model with that color ? Or possibly of any coming car shows or Bronco test drive events with one.I am doing the offroad test drive on the 29th up by Roseville at an off road park.Curious if they will have one , have to see the color in person before I decide on color , otherwise it will be carbonized grey.
Got to see three Broncos at Walnut creek Ford this week ,was a pleasant surprise . They have a black big bend 4 door soft top and a cybor orange wildtrak 4 door soft top for test drives only .Also got to see an early production order hardtop 2 door sasquatch base in white.Glad the white 2 door sasquatch was there ,very close to my build other than color and automatic. Really like the 2 door sasquatch , it's definitely what I want , though I was also impressed by even the 4 door big bend in black , put just a little bigger tire and nice rims on it and it will look great. Not crazy about the soft tops , back window looks kinda funky ,like it is not stretched tight ,looks wrinkled, my opinion anyway .

NurseDan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Eruption Green is a new colour for 2022 and the 2022 Bronco production doesn't start until December. Ford showed off that Green 4 door to reveal the colour and a green 2dr was spied in the wild. I suspect those may be the only two. Very likely you won't be able to see in person until the new year.

OP
OP

Therackmount

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 f150 4or supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Base
Eruption Green is a new colour for 2022 and the 2022 Bronco production doesn't start until December. Ford showed off that Green 4 door to reveal the colour and a green 2dr was spied in the wild. I suspect those may be the only two. Very likely you won't be able to see in person until the new year.
OK thanks , kinda bummed , but will likely have time to change colors if I like it , doubt my build will be ready till next spring or later anyway .Still trying to get my reservation changed to another dealer and squash the illegitimate order Future Ford did in my name .Hope to have it resolved soon so I can get my order in.
Sponsored