First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1960 VW Double Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just changed from Worthington Ford in Long Beach to KMF. I've communicated more with Eric in a couple of days than Worthington in a couple months.

Fordv8

Wildtrak
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Buying I have only bought from Citrus Ford in Ontario. But that was years ago and my salesman has moved on.

Service citrus ford, hemborg ford, and sunrise Ford (Fontana) have been good. Def not cheap though
Hemborge ford is adding 5k over invoice, it was my reservation dealer till I asked them if there was going to be a mark up, with out missing a beat they said yes everyone is marking them up but we are only marking up 5k. I switched to Temecula Rancho Ford , no markups

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hemborge ford is adding 5k over invoice, it was my reservation dealer till I asked them if there was going to be a mark up, with out missing a beat they said yes everyone is marking them up but we are only marking up 5k. I switched to Temecula Rancho Ford , no markups
Yeah Forget that. I work less than a mile from Hemborg and will drive 2 hours for a much better deal and service

Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like to think that Kearny Mesa Ford is a pretty great SoCal dealership, but my opinion is EXTREMELY bias because I'm one of the managers there. Our yelp reviews are pretty solid too though.
Hence why we switched to you ?

Waiting on our welcome ? ?

Hoosier_Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150, 2011 Yamaha Raider, 2018 KTM 1290
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think I posted in another thread about SOCAL dealers but Ive been going to Kearny Mesa Ford for years for service. They can take a little bit but it is because a lot of people take their vehicles there. I've been thinking about possible getting something else instead of the Bronco and if I do it will be there. Might replace my 2013 F-150 with the new hybrid 2021 F-150.
Sponsored