Sponsored

Any chance Ford has any financing specials?

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I already got pre approved for a low rate with my bank but any chance Ford offers 0% financing? That would be the icing on the ? for me
Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
0% definitely not. At least for the first few years.

Financing in general? Absolutely.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I doubt there will be any incentive from FMC unless the pre orders come up way short. Maybe 6 months after they hit the lot.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not on a brand new model. Most of the mainstream models such as Explorer, Edge have 0% at 72 months and some incentives.

CrazyHorse

Badlands
First Name
Yuri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yamaha R1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wouldn't expect 0% on invetory that doesn't need any help moving. But what are the standard rates to be expected from Ford in this economy?
I think Tesla is doing 2.49 for 72mo on Model Y. I know it's not a competitor but also a highly-anticipated release.

Sponsored

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I already got pre approved for a low rate with my bank but any chance Ford offers 0% financing? That would be the icing on the ? for me
There is a 0% chance Ford will offer 0% financing initially. Based on demand, I would guess not at least until the second half of the 2022 model year (so early 2022 at the soonest). 0% is used to boost sales, particularly as the calendar creeps closer to the next model year.

ItsAfram

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There is a 0% chance Ford will offer 0% financing initially. Based on demand, I would guess not at least until the second half of the 2022 model year (so early 2022 at the soonest). 0% is used to boost sales, particularly as the calendar creeps closer to the next model year.
Not sure if this is true, I spoke with my dealer and he predicts they will may offer 0% for 48 months, and 1.9% for 60 months (similar to what they currently offer for the sport). He couldn't guarantee it with the Bronco, but said he assumes Ford will offer the same financing options as the sport. FWIW

Bladerunner24

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 expedition, 67 camaro rs, 89 bmw 535i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They should offer a low rate, could be a deal breaker for some.

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure if this is true, I spoke with my dealer and he predicts they will may offer 0% for 48 months, and 1.9% for 60 months (similar to what they currently offer for the sport). He couldn't guarantee it with the Bronco, but said he assumes Ford will offer the same financing options as the sport. FWIW
I doubt 0% will be offered but
tenor.gif

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lexus LS 500;'94 Acura NSX;'13 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
While normally it would be unlikely for Ford to offer 0% financing on a new and much anticipated model, the Bronco is a bit different.

It is competing head on with the only other game in town and Jeep is offering extremely competitive financing to attract as much business as they can.

Ford would be making a mistake if they lose business to their main and established competition by not offering competitive or better rates than Jeep.

The worst possible sale loss is the customer that wanted your product but went elsewhere for what they could afford due to better and affordable financing.

Also, these are not normal times.
Covid has without question affected people’s priorities and for the general public a compellingly attractive interest rate may make the difference between sale or no sale.

Ford could even earn some points by stating something like, because of the hardship we are all facing due to the epidemic we are announcing 0% financing etc etc.

Sponsored

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
While normally it would be unlikely for Ford to offer 0% financing on a new and much anticipated model, the Bronco is a bit different.

It is competing head on with the only other game in town and Jeep is offering extremely competitive financing to attract as much business as they can.

Ford would be making a mistake if they lose business to their main and established competition by not offering competitive or better rates than Jeep.

The worst possible sale loss is the customer that wanted your product but went elsewhere for what they could afford due to better and affordable financing.

Also, these are not normal times.
Covid has without question affected people’s priorities and for the general public a compellingly attractive interest rate may make the difference between sale or no sale.

Ford could even earn some points by stating something like, because of the hardship we are all facing due to the epidemic we are announcing 0% financing etc etc.
However, if Ford will be selling every vehicle they make, they cannot lose a sale by not offering financing deals. Show me another in-demand Ford that offered financing deals. Not the Ford GT. Not the Raptor. Not the GT350 or GT500.

There are two ways to approach this: expect a financing deal and be disappointed when it doesn't happen or don't expect a financing deal and be happy if it does happen. I'm basing my costs on private financing.

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lexus LS 500;'94 Acura NSX;'13 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Show me another in-demand Ford that offered financing deals. Not the Ford GT. Not the Raptor. Not the GT350 or GT500.
True BUT those vehicles were not going against an entrenched market monopolizing Jeep.

Also those vehicles were not introduced in the midst of a world wide epidemic with catastrophic economic and financial damage.

Ford may decide against such an incentive but they have nothing to gain if they don’t.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
True BUT those vehicles were not going against an entrenched market monopolizing Jeep.

Also those vehicles were not introduced in the midst of a world wide epidemic with catastrophic economic and financial damage.

Ford may decide against such an incentive but they have nothing to gain if they don’t.
I don't follow your logic. Ford has nothing to gain by earning less money giving away financing on a vehicle that will be sold regardless. But they do have plenty to lose: thousands of dollars per vehicle.

If there are already a year's worth of customers lined up to buy before a customer can even walk in off the street and hope to buy one, it makes no financial sense for Ford to use incentives to sell more Broncos until such a time that they are making more Broncos than they are selling without incentives. That's why I've been saying there won't be incentives until 2022 at the earliest--if sales slow enough that Ford needs to boost mid- or late-model-year sales.

jswing

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
I got 0% on my Ranger back in April, but I'm assuming it won't be available on the Bronco. Depending on what rates look like when they eventually arrive I may just buy it outright. Before buying my Ranger I was seriously considering a Gladiator, but 5.9% financing changed my mind, I refuse to pay rates like that.
Sponsored