Figmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki Samurai, Bronco 2Dr WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Does anyone make any decent key fob covers that fit the bronco key fob. I would like to protect from getting all scuffed and beat up
I prefer the belt holster style (I got mine off etsy - link below). I don’t like keeping the fob in my pocket because the buttons keep getting pressed accidentally as I bend and work throughout the day. Plus - as you say - they get pretty beat up if kept in there with other keys, coins, knife, whatever.

It’s pretty easy to remove if needed to press the buttons but really I use the Ford app on my iPhone more than I use the fob to remote start or remote lock my doors. So I don’t really even touch my fob very often.

About the only time I remove from the holster it is if I need to give the fob to somebody like dropping the Bronco off for service or something.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/107643...-1-1&frs=1&sca=1&sts=1&organic_search_click=1

il_1588xN.3398512837_kmgu.jpg
Sponsored

jbellousux

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘13 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Might as well get a Faraday pouch so your signal is protected from pro thieves.
Although the thought of an extra step with a Faraday pouch to get in and out of my car is not appealing, neither is the thought of a stolen car.
My future son-in-law just had his new TRX stolen in broad daylight while at work in Dallas.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Although the thought of an extra step with a Faraday pouch to get in and out of my car is not appealing, neither is the thought of a stolen car.
My future son-in-law just had his new TRX stolen in broad daylight while at work in Dallas.
I've since learned that our fob goes dead after 30 sec of just sitting....so I don't know that the pouches are necessary now.

LVBase

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 F150, 2013 PT Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would like to find a key fob cover that covers the panic button. I'm getting tired of the alarm going off all the time.

Sponsored

kcjaman79

Big Bend
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150,F250,Mustang, 2 Miatas, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I got these on Etsy and I love it. Very protective and also gets a lot of compliments. I got the saddle brown to match my then Bronco Sport with roast interior. But they have a bunch of color combos. Comes with clip hardware also.

Fob1.jpg

Fob2.jpg

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I got these on Etsy and I love it. Very protective and also gets a lot of compliments. I got the saddle brown to match my then Bronco Sport with roast interior. But they have a bunch of color combos. Comes with clip hardware also.

Fob1.jpg

Fob2.jpg
I have the same ones from etsy - patina blue and patina orange to match my Raptor
Ford Bronco Any decent bronco key fob covers PXL_20240320_151727077

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I got this off amazon for less than $20, fits like a glove
After hunting forever for a slim durable one, I found the same. It's a very cool design/fit/material.

2022 base

Base
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Chevy, 2004 Cooper S
Your Bronco Model
Base
After hunting forever for a slim durable one, I found the same. It's a very cool design/fit/material.
Sorry, I will edit and add the link...

Sponsored

Footer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Quick question. Most of these prevent you from removing the "key" portion with the case on. I know not many people use the "key" but to me it seems silly to have to remove the strap, clevis, and cover if you ever need to use the "key". Am I missing something or do most of you not care about ever needing to use the "key" ?.
Sponsored