Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The fob is already so big and clunky, I can't imagine adding even more size to it.
Trust me you going to want some kind of cover on it or it’s going to get all pitted and chipped and scratched up from keys and such
Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

TIL that there are "key FOB" covers.
Yep. Makes sense that there would be, just something I never thought about. Might get one in bright orange to make it easier to find.

Sponsored

SweetAndPetite

Raptor
First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor, 2015 Convertible Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This fob cover is leather and is part of an accessory package in the Ford accessories catalog. Good quality and fit.

74A3C773-63F8-4441-822C-48C61169E10E.jpeg

FE460973-A132-4FA2-854D-74C93C30333E.jpeg
Hi! Can you use this on a keychain? I love the look but want to make sure the strap does not wear over time! I just got my Bronco Wildtrak last week, so I’m fitting her with all the little extras!😉

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Trust me you going to want some kind of cover on it or it’s going to get all pitted and chipped and scratched up from keys and such
The key fobs aren’t very expensive to replace if they get ruined later. I purchased a Ford marked spare fob for $70 and programmed it as my third key. The Bronco marked fob was $96.

SweetAndPetite

Raptor
First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The key fobs aren’t very expensive to replace if they get ruined later. I purchased a Ford marked spare fob for $70 and programmed it as my third key. The Bronco marked fob was $96.
Ah, that’s not so bad - to get the leather key fob covers from Ford, you have to purchase this whole kit, which I believe is around $160.00, and I honestly don’t need the other things. I can just replace when it gets unsightly almost twice for that price! Thanks!

maxey143

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Does anyone make any decent key fob covers that fit the bronco key fob. I would like to protect from getting all scuffed and beat up
I would love to help out but seeing I don't have a Bronco even though I reserved mine in 2020! I can't tell you diddly! :mad: :mad:

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There's a couple on Etsy that look interesting. Would be cool to get one that matches the buttons 1 to 1 though.
Like this?
On Wish

It’s what I got

Sponsored

Bender

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Is the non-Bronco Ford fob smaller than the ones that come with the Bronco?

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is the non-Bronco Ford fob smaller than the ones that come with the Bronco?
No, identical size but says Ford instead of Bronco.

tourproto

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW e46
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

SweetAndPetite

Raptor
First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I would love to help out but seeing I don't have a Bronco even though I reserved mine in 2020! I can't tell you diddly! :mad: :mad:
I just despise how this all went down… My day one reservation was lost somehow, I had to then order without one, and was told I won’t see it until 2023-2024… I started looking at the 4Runner thinking I’ll just pop into one of those because I was SO discouraged, but only to find out they are doing a total body refresh on the next generation, which meant I would want to wait, and that would throw me into about the same timeframe or longer. HOWEVER, I have been OBSESSED with the Bronco since they revealed they were bringing it back, so I said eff it, I’m going to search until I find one I want on a lot. See, I had already turned in the lease I was in on another SUV until I got the Bronco (I always buy, but was over my murdered-out, Chevy Traverse Premier, so I leased a VW Atlas Premium SEL while waiting for the Bronco, knowing I’d never keep it, but it’d be the change I needed🙃) thinking it would be soon, but I was VERY wrong and silly for giving it back so early… I live in NY, and spent a miserable few weeks in late winter driving my 2015 VW Convertible Beetle, which KILLED me because she was totally restored to showroom perfect, and the rocks, sand, salt, and potholes were sending me into panic attacks. Long story longer, I saw a Wildtrak on Instagram with every package I wanted, noticed it was only an hour away, called to find it was still there, drove out, saw people swarming it, took it for a quick test drive, and had her home by 6:00 that night. And yes, I did pay over MSRP, but just to PLACE my order with the other dealership, I was paying over MSRP anyway! It’s like that all over NY, as far as I’ve seen. Bottom line is, I don’t regret for a second getting her off the lot. We’ll either keep her and not take my order IF it ever comes in, or keep both as they are very different - I ordered a four door Outer Banks Lux with SAS, hardtop, leather package, and more capable bumper and bash plate, in Cactus Gray, and the one I have now is a two door Wildtrak in Oxford White and side graphics, with all the same goodies, plus the tow package, but with the regular bumper, which I will change once the more capable one becomes available again. I honestly just got sick of feeling sick over the waiting, so I totally feel you.😭

Kakes11

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
: )
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Any newer recommendations? Just got my keys and was thinking about a key fob cover
Sponsored