Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350 powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Scheduled for production the week of 9/20. I’m moving to Washington state from North Carolina the second week of October so i doubt it’ll be delivered before i leave. I just wanted to check here first to see if there is any 6G members that would be willing to make the haul or if anyone has any recommendations for a reliable company. Vet owned and someone who can gain access to a military installation is a plus.

Thanks
Sponsored

wedemmoez

Badlands
First Name
Moez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2007 Porsche Cayman S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A lot of times, your dealer will be able to arrange transport to you. I moved out of state after ordering my BRZ in 2017 and the dealer arranged transport for the car to be delivered to me. we did all the paperwork online

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@Sreevie Shawn, check with your dealer in NC to see if he can set up a courtesy delivery to a dealer in Washington. They can possibly do something since your situation is a unique one. Usually the dealer that accepts a courtesy dealer will change a nominal charge to get the vehicle PDI'es, and ready for pick up.

Last edited:

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I can recommend a reliable transport company who I have used two times now. I am a NC located military spouse with access on post, but I’m not sure I’d be of much help. I think your best bet would be to setup a delivery through your dealer if you can.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Scheduled for production the week of 9/20. I’m moving to Washington state from North Carolina the second week of October so i doubt it’ll be delivered before i leave. I just wanted to check here first to see if there is any 6G members that would be willing to make the haul or if anyone has any recommendations for a reliable company. Vet owned and someone who can gain access to a military installation is a plus.

Thanks
Not sure if you are military but if you are and didn’t know this, the military will transport one vehicle free of charge from duty station to duty station.

Okay technically not straight to the duty station. They’ll ship it from the nearest vehicle intake to the nearest vehicle intake.
Usually it’s within a state or two away.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
a courtesy delivery has to be arranged when the ordered gets placed as once placed, Ford system ships it to the dealer that ordered it.

@Sreevie Check with your dealer in NC to see if he can set up a courtesy delivery to a dealer in Washington. They can possibly do something since your situation is a unique one. Usually the dealer that accepts a courtesy dealer will change a nominal charge to get the vehicle PDI'es, and ready for pick up.

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’ll drive that SOB. I ain’t scared! Now as far as the break in period…..
Ford Bronco Any hot shotters? Need my bronco moved from nc to wa DC024340-7496-4960-8B25-7AD361015E1F

🤣🤣🤣
And I'm able to access military bases.... Road trip!?!

OP
OP

Sreevie

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350 powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure if you are military but if you are and didn’t know this, the military will transport one vehicle free of charge from duty station to duty station.

Okay technically not straight to the duty station. They’ll ship it from the nearest vehicle intake to the nearest vehicle intake.
Usually it’s within a state or two away.
I am military but they will only ship your vehicle if your going to an overseas assignment.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Sreevie

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350 powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ll drive that SOB. I ain’t scared! Now as far as the break in period…..
Ford Bronco Any hot shotters? Need my bronco moved from nc to wa DC024340-7496-4960-8B25-7AD361015E1F

🤣🤣🤣
Exactly why i don’t wanna drive it. Something about needing an oil change 3 days after taking delivery just doesn’t sound like a good idea 😂.

OP
OP

Sreevie

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350 powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Sreevie Shawn, check with your dealer in NC to see if he can set up a courtesy delivery to a dealer in Washington. They can possibly do something since your situation is a unique one. Usually the dealer that accepts a courtesy dealer will change a nominal charge to get the vehicle PDI'es, and ready for pick up.
I talked to my dealer about trying to set something up and they told me to contact Ford directly. He also said if ford can’t help they would try to play with the numbers so i wasn’t having to pay the destination and delivery fee twice if that makes sense

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
PO
I am military but they will only ship your vehicle if your going to an overseas assignment.
I get stationed OCONUS a lot. Well good news is they’ll also reimburse you for mileage and some travel costs. Talk to your Transportation office to see if MALT can be applied to shipping a car. Never hurts to ask. The site does say “if you can’t drive from your old CONUS duty station to your new CONUS location because of medical or personal reasons or if the travel time exceeds your report-in date, contact your local personal property office”. Advise them your expecting delivery after transfer. See if there are options.

OP
OP

Sreevie

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350 powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

PO

I get stationed OCONUS a lot. Well good news is they’ll also reimburse you for mileage and some travel costs. Talk to your Transportation office to see if MALT can be applied to shipping a car. Never hurts to ask. The site does say “if you can’t drive from your old CONUS duty station to your new CONUS location because of medical or personal reasons or if the travel time exceeds your report-in date, contact your local personal property office”. Advise them your expecting delivery after transfer. See if there are options.
Thanks I’ll look into that as well. 10 years in the army and this is my first pcs so I’m slowly figuring everything out.

Chuck_Ruck

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Wrangler, Eldorado, Harley, Triumph
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

10 years in the army and this is my first pcs
Haha impressive! But now welcome to the rest of the world. I just dodged this bullet, knowing where we were going next having my chosen dealer be near the next location. But if Ford doesnt help, you might be making a road trip. Its not that bad to put miles on it right away, you'll knock out the break in period at least.
Sponsored