Sponsored

Any photos of 2024 Bronco (especially upgraded interior materials)?

csmola38

Outer Banks
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevrolet Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I know there was an announcement of the upgraded interior materials that will be used for the 2024 Broncos. That got me thinking, has there actually been any pictures posted anywhere of a 2024 Bronco? i know production hasn't began yet, but were there no concept cars or anything out there in the wild that would've showcased the (slightly) new interior changes?
Sponsored

TylerJay

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Hyundai Genesis / 2024 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My 2024 was just delivered, and I was super curious as well. Here are some of the first picts of the new interior. I donā€™t own it until thursday, but I snuck a few picts for you all.

What I noticed off the bat is a double stitched dashboard like the Raptor.
MGV seats look darker and richer, seem a little more plush.
Dash color seems different, but hard to tell without a side-by-side comparison.

If you guys notice anything else, please share and we can figure out all the new changes.

IMG_1199.jpeg

IMG_1202.jpeg

IMG_1203.jpeg

IMG_1200.jpeg

IMG_1201.jpeg

IMG_1205.jpeg

Sponsored

killaz05

Badlands
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 2.7 Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The gray on the door is changed to black it seems. Also, the dash seems to be black instead of gray. I like the gray I have but I really would like the stitching. I wonder how the material feels. Oh, also there is stitching on the arm rest. Pretty cool!

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
YEs, the stitching on the dash and center console is BRaptor-like. Thats not a bad upgrade.

Kakes11

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
: )
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
My 2024 was just delivered, and I was super curious as well. Here are some of the first picts of the new interior. I donā€™t own it until thursday, but I snuck a few picts for you all.

What I noticed off the bat is a double stitched dashboard like the Raptor.
MGV seats look darker and richer, seem a little more plush.
Dash color seems different, but hard to tell without a side-by-side comparison.

If you guys notice anything else, please share and we can figure out all the new changes.

Ford Bronco Any photos of 2024 Bronco (especially upgraded interior materials)? IMG_1205

Ford Bronco Any photos of 2024 Bronco (especially upgraded interior materials)? IMG_1205

Dashboard looks great. Do only certain trims get the upgrade?

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, ā€˜94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Definitely interested in what trims get the interior upgrades.

My ā€˜24 will be here in a couple weeks. I see heritage and Everglades get fold down cupholdersā€¦not sure about Big Bend or Black Diamond.

Surfnbike

First Name
Mahtayo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rivian R1T, Tesla Model Y
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Does the Black Diamond trim get these upgrades? I was originally going for a Badlands but now I am looking to get a Sasquatched Black Diamond trim with just the standard package to save cost after Ford jacked up MSRPs the last year and a half.

Sponsored

Sinnin7

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Badlands 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My 2Dr non-sas Badlands is set to be delivered by 2/10. I will post pictures as well once I get to it compare. These pictures do make it look more upscale with the stitching. I wonder if the plastic materials are better composition too.

Last edited:

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can someone test it out and see if you can still scratch the plastic with your pinky?

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dash looks good. But what needed upgrading is the crap black plastic throughout. Iā€™m not afraid to call it trash. I drive other Fords and they are so much more durable. The Maverick and Bronco are horrible when it comes to plastic quality.

Syringe

Badlands
First Name
Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 ZX-10R, '21 Z H2 SE, '13 911
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didn't take pictures of the interior when I picked up my '24 Badlands yesterday, but I should have. Compared with my Dad's '23 Wildtrak, I'd say my interior, even with the mid package, is a nice upgrade. Nicer stitching, as noted above. There's also a color-matched panel on the doors to the exterior color [maybe the Wildtrak has it, and I spaced it, but it seemed new]. The MGV seats seem better and more supportive, and I think the hardtop has been improved a lot. My Badlands is certainly quieter at speed than the Wildtrak [which isn't too bad].

The stereo definitely sounds upgraded to me, too.

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Dash looks good. But what needed upgrading is the crap black plastic throughout. Iā€™m not afraid to call it trash. I drive other Fords and they are so much more durable. The Maverick and Bronco are horrible when it comes to plastic quality.
Owning one of each I'd agree, Maverick and Bronco plastic quality is bad. I can understand it more on the Maverick since it's basically a $26k vehicle but the Bronco should have better quality.
Sponsored