Sponsored

Any photos of 2024 Bronco (especially upgraded interior materials)?

Byrdeaux

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Eruption Green Wildtrak, F150, GX460,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Did you get any better pics of the seats? Looks like the grey is a little darker than before and I’m glad. I have one en route.
Did you get any better pics of the seats? Looks like the grey is a little darker than before and I’m glad. I have one en route.
This photo is not much better but has a little more of the seat. I added the window sticker too.

IMG_0857.png

IMG_4268.jpeg
Sponsored

Haelous

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
^ that's a 2024?

Why would a 24 Badlands have a stitched dashboard but a 24 Wildtrak would not? Something doesn't add up.

Byrdeaux

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Eruption Green Wildtrak, F150, GX460,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
^ that's a 2024?

Why would a 24 Badlands have a stitched dashboard but a 24 Wildtrak would not? Something doesn't add up.
I agree… I walked away from a late built 2023 WT (Dec), thinking there would be interior changes with an ordered 2024 WT.

Sponsored

Aking325

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brinco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
^ that's a 2024?

Yes. Is a 24. Can’t speak for the Badlands but interior in my WT is more than fine with me. Stiched to what? Vinyl or leather dash? again not familiar with the Badlands version.

Aking325

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brinco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
^ that's a 2024?

And don’t see where a 24 badlands has a stitched dash. Attached is from Ford website for 2024 badlands.

IMG_0559.png

TylerJay

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Hyundai Genesis / 2024 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I noticed a few more things with the 2024 since I took delivery last week.

The interior materials feel nicer then previous years, the dash feels thicker, the center console is not hard plastic, it’s got a nice cushion to it.

The door pockets I thought were stiffer in previous years and it was hard to put things in them. Now they are like a bungee corded netting. I can put my large Yetty cup in it no prob.

Really to me, coming from a luxury car, the materials in the Bronco feel good because they feel super sturdy. The screen and tech are awesome . It’s just an fantastic vehicle. If you don’t have yours yet, when you get it you will be surprised at how cool it is.

And with the Sasquatch package, when you roll up next to a defender, it looks like a toy!!!

TylerJay

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Hyundai Genesis / 2024 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And don’t see where a 24 badlands has a stitched dash. Attached is from Ford website for 2024 badlands.

Ford Bronco Any photos of 2024 Bronco (especially upgraded interior materials)? IMG_0559
Yes it’s a 2024, and that is a new change.

Sponsored

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Mustang ecoboost, 4wd Excursion, ‘69 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I noticed a few more things with the 2024 since I took delivery last week.

The interior materials feel nicer then previous years, the dash feels thicker, the center console is not hard plastic, it’s got a nice cushion to it.

The door pockets I thought were stiffer in previous years and it was hard to put things in them. Now they are like a bungee corded netting. I can put my large Yetty cup in it no prob.

Really to me, coming from a luxury car, the materials in the Bronco feel good because they feel super sturdy. The screen and tech are awesome . It’s just an fantastic vehicle. If you don’t have yours yet, when you get it you will be surprised at how cool it is.

And with the Sasquatch package, when you roll up next to a defender, it looks like a toy!!!
Good to hear. Are your headrest adjustable forward and rearward? That was supposed to be another upgrade across the board vs just leather had it before.

Glenjafett

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The auto trader badlands has the leather option. You can tell by the power seats. Is that the difference? Stitched dash with leather option?

Haelous

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Here is my wildtrak picked up Friday. Plastic and trim seem durable to me. Lux package.
These pics look exactly the same as my 23 built in Dec 2022. Can you post a pic of the armrest? The BL earlier in the thread had a different one.

Yes. Is a 24. Can’t speak for the Badlands but interior in my WT is more than fine with me. Stiched to what? Vinyl or leather dash? again not familiar with the Badlands version.
The post is earlier in this thread guys.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...graded-interior-materials.83351/#post-2140909

The auto trader badlands has the leather option. You can tell by the power seats. Is that the difference? Stitched dash with leather option?
All 2024 Wildtraks are leather, so that would not add up either.

The only logic I can come up with is if it's the same part as the Raptor stitched dash so they just popped it in Badlands? But I thought the color of the orange stitching was different between the Raptor and BL.

Either that or it's a build error. It's not like we haven't seen those before. :rolleyes:

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Either that or it's a build error. It's not like we haven't seen those before. :rolleyes:
Not a build error. I'm working on getting confirmation of other builds. Once I can sort through the responses, I'll be posting a separate thread. We are seeing a once touted feature from back in 2020 quietly being introduced for MY'24.

Haelous

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not a build error. I'm working on getting confirmation of other builds. Once I can sort through the responses, I'll be posting a separate thread. We are seeing a once touted feature from back in 2020 quietly being introduced for MY'24.
Yep, I saw your post about that earlier in the thread, but something isn't adding up.

It would be odd for it to be a Badlands-exclusive thing, especially considering one of the goals of the 24 lineup was to streamline.
Sponsored