Sponsored

Any taken delivery of ADV modular hardtop?

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I wished I had your optimism.
I'm not even a potential customer but fascinated by this level futility. Is there a rational explanation why hard tops seem impossible to make for anyone? We're not dealing with the lunar lander here...
Sponsored

Granite Gorge

Big Bend
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 23 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I know Advanced Fiberglass was supposed to start delivering their hardtop in December so wondering if anyone out there has installed and what their impressions are? Anyone have pics of a delivered hardtop, as I've only seen the pics on the ADV website. Thanks!
I order one on 2/28/22. Preordered the preorder. Cancel the order on 11/1/23 money was back in my account 11/2/23. Maybe I'll order a Hardtop from someone next summer. Looks like there will be more choices then.

nickyp1020

Badlands
First Name
nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No they haven't. @ADV Fiberglass is waiting on a part before they start shipping or installing customer units. Any you've seen are likely internal ones for testing, fitment, etc. I just spoke to them last week about this as I had inquired on the same question.
according to them they are in the final assembally. 2 months ago i called and they said it would be here ocotber, then it became november now its december. I gave them 6500 over a year and a half ago almost two years its unacceptable

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

according to them they are in the final assembally. 2 months ago i called and they said it would be here ocotber, then it became november now its december. I gave them 6500 over a year and a half ago almost two years its unacceptable
It is unacceptable.

You can always request a refund, like many of us have.

Race Red Badlands

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@ADV Fiberglass

The bottom of every page on your website says “Made in USA”, except for when you click on the Bronco Hardtop, which was recently updated to say “Designed in USA”. Can you clarify where the hardtops are being made?

Sponsored

BlueWaffle

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 bronco, and a trio of 80s GM's.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
@ADV Fiberglass

The bottom of every page on your website says “Made in USA”, except for when you click on the Bronco Hardtop, which was recently updated to say “Designed in USA”. Can you clarify where the hardtops are being made?

Made in Asia, assembled here. They gave the truth away in one of their recent videos.

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No they haven't. @ADV Fiberglass is waiting on a part before they start shipping or installing customer units. Any you've seen are likely internal ones for testing, fitment, etc. I just spoke to them last week about this as I had inquired on the same question.
So much optimism on Jan 6, 2023...

BlueWaffle

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 bronco, and a trio of 80s GM's.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Which video is that?
No idea. I do know that the video was posted in ADVs thread on here about the top and people relatively quickly dissected TF out of it lol.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@ADV Fiberglass

Have you seen the other thread on this? 😅

Sponsored

Race Red Badlands

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Made in Asia, assembled here. They gave the truth away in one of their recent videos.

Aren’t they shipped to customers unassembled?

“Made in China, but you get to put it together yourself in USA!!!” @ADV Fiberglass 😂😂😂

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For some reason I no longer have “sufficient privileges” to reply in that thread, so posted it here instead.
Did you happen to block or ignore someone recently? I've found I can't post in thread of people I've ignored.

Race Red Badlands

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you happen to block or ignore someone recently? I've found I can't post in thread of people I've ignored.
Nope, I thought maybe they blocked me, but I am able to reply to other threads that they started.

Hemisfear

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As I mentioned in this thread, it sucks that there's a bit of a delay, but I think we'd all prefer a far superior hardtop to the Ford OEM MIC top. I have a Bronco. I have a roof. I'm ok with waiting a bit longer if it means I'm super happy with it. Maybe waiting so long for my Bronco has taught me to be more patient - Who knows, lol.

That being said, there's lots of great pictures and content on that thread, and worth checking out if you haven't already.

I realize I took a bit of a gamble on this, pre-ordering it however I like the style of it and ADV seems to know what they're doing and have been around for a while. I've got faith that they'll deliver a solid product and stand by it.
I'm happy with my OEM hardtop...
No issues, much nicer than the tops I had on my Jeeps…
Sponsored

Last edited: