Sponsored

Any taken delivery of ADV modular hardtop?

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
I know Advanced Fiberglass was supposed to start delivering their hardtop in December so wondering if anyone out there has installed and what their impressions are? Anyone have pics of a delivered hardtop, as I've only seen the pics on the ADV website. Thanks!
I thought the 6’3 bronco guy got one?
Sponsored

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is the response I got on October 4th.

Hi Michael,

It looks like last time we spoke we had a late October pick up date. We are still on track for a later October pick up date for you. If you decide you want a refund prior to your order being ready, please let us know.

Fingers crossed. Will have to bomb out to Costa Mesa, CA the first or second week of November and get this thing. I will post pictures of the pick-up and install. Wish me luck.

ALEXMURPHY

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I pre-ordered and fully paid in May of 2022. I was supposed to receive it in November of 2022 then Dec then Jan the Feb last notice was for October just received an email it is now November 2023.

adcam

Badlands
First Name
Mando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4DR 2.3L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Losy

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Anyone receive theirs? I was a day one order and nothing yet.

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rd1103

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Only a couple of influencers. Everyone is getting the same old story/shift in delivery timeline but now it's "labor shortages." At this point, it has become clear that something else is going on. Whether it's a QC issue or something else, I think it's fair to say that ADV isn't being completely honest with their customers on a consistent basis, and it's presenting the perfect opportunity for other players to come in and scoop up this expected revenue (that they already collected, which was bad form.)

I'm still waiting, but if I don't see some movement with orders shipping soon, I'm gonna start to worry about whether or not this company can deliver, and what that would mean for the health of their business. I was a later order (ordered late December 2022) so I've been a part of all of the promises, updates, then more updates that seemed to contradict the previous ones. I'm in this Turn Off-road line as well. Hopefully I get this product one day, but it will likely be the last time I buy something from this company...

SuzH

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Only a couple of influencers. Everyone is getting the same old story/shift in delivery timeline but now it's "labor shortages." At this point, it has become clear that something else is going on. Whether it's a QC issue or something else, I think it's fair to say that ADV isn't being completely honest with their customers on a consistent basis, and it's presenting the perfect opportunity for other players to come in and scoop up this expected revenue (that they already collected, which was bad form.)

I'm still waiting, but if I don't see some movement with orders shipping soon, I'm gonna start to worry about whether or not this company can deliver, and what that would mean for the health of their business. I was a later order (ordered late December 2022) so I've been a part of all of the promises, updates, then more updates that seemed to contradict the previous ones. I'm in this Turn Off-road line as well. Hopefully I get this product one day, but it will likely be the last time I buy something from this company...
They sure know how to not do business! 🤣
They could’ve had bank if they were just transparent.
Im going with Turn…..

Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

giphy.gif

Last update I saw from a user on here was a late December, early January ETA. With this thing called Christmas at the end of December I would venture to guess it will be well into January. 🤪

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco Any taken delivery of ADV modular hardtop? giphy

Last update I saw from a user on here was a late December, early January ETA. With this thing called Christmas at the end of December I would venture to guess it will be well into January. 🤪
Remember, they have never stated a YEAR, only a MONTH...

Fordmanfrombirth

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs