Sponsored

Anybody having any luck with Connecticut dealerships?

Bacon

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 Dr IS MIC Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anybody having any luck in CT for dealerships, specifically Fairfield County region. My original reservation is with Stephens Ford in Milford but there has been no communication or acknowledgement of my reservation from them at all. Looking for the dealership with the most reservations, and looking for no upcharges over MSRP.
Sponsored

IrishMike

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anybody having any luck in CT for dealerships, specifically Fairfield County region. My original reservation is with Stephens Ford in Milford but there has been no communication or acknowledgement of my reservation from them at all. Looking for the dealership with the most reservations, and looking for no upcharges over MSRP.
Hey,

Any luck with this? I am looking to place an order soon and trying to figure out what dealer to go with. I am in the Fairfied area as well.

Thx!

aFordOwner

Raptor
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach-E, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Hey,

Any luck with this? I am looking to place an order soon and trying to figure out what dealer to go with. I am in the Fairfied area as well.

Thx!
I ordered via Stamford Ford. Ask for Barry. Tell him Ray R. referred you

aFordOwner

Raptor
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Hey,

Thx!
Stamford Ford is one of the highest volume dealers. No ADM

BipedCreature

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I went to Branford and talked to Devon back in November and ordered there. She was really helpful and very realistic regarding timing (at least 8-12 months). No ADM either. I told her the horror stories I've seen here and she said she's heard them too and they are real. Not sure what their volume is. Anyone know? Is it worth switching my order to Stamford??

Sponsored

aFordOwner

Raptor
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I went to Branford and talked to Devon back in November and ordered there. She was really helpful and very realistic regarding timing (at least 8-12 months). No ADM either. I told her the horror stories I've seen here and she said she's heard them too and they are real. Not sure what their volume is. Anyone know? Is it worth switching my order to Stamford??
To tell you the truth. The dealers donā€™t know much more than you. Iā€™m still waiting on mine since day 2 resy in November they switched to the new model year. If I were you I would just be patient. The only caveat is I would order through a high volume dealer.

BipedCreature

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

To tell you the truth. The dealers donā€™t know much more than you. Iā€™m still waiting on mine since day 2 resy in November they switched to the new model year. If I were you I would just be patient. The only caveat is I would order through a high volume dealer.
Yeah that's the thing, I don't know what their volume is. I live in Madison and they were the closest dealer who didn't have any ADM. But if I could order from Stamford and have a better chance of getting it sooner, I'd switch. Just not sure if it's worth the trouble.

aFordOwner

Raptor
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Yeah that's the thing, I don't know what their volume is. I live in Madison and they were the closest dealer who didn't have any ADM. But if I could order from Stamford and have a better chance of getting it sooner, I'd switch. Just not sure if it's worth the trouble.
I can put you in touch with my guy if you wish and you can discuss with him. The biggest factor in getting a Bronco other than your configuration is dealer allocation. Stamford is according to them the biggest in the area. That said I still donā€™t have mine and the last thing I heard from ford was the order is received email in November. I check the back link constantly and there isnā€™t movement yet but WildTraks are starting to move now so my fingers are crossed.

BipedCreature

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I can put you in touch with my guy if you wish and you can discuss with him. The biggest factor in getting a Bronco other than your configuration is dealer allocation. Stamford is according to them the biggest in the area. That said I still donā€™t have mine and the last thing I heard from ford was the order is received email in November. I check the back link constantly and there isnā€™t movement yet but WildTraks are starting to move now so my fingers are crossed.
If you wouldn't mind, I could check with him and see what he thinks. Feel free to PM me his info or I can give you my email, thanks!

I checked that backlink too and it says nothing/get an error. Also not sure if I'm using the right numbers. It's the Order Code combined with Sales Code, right?

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yes Bowens Garage in Eastford. John has been awesome and pricing was excellent and he is honoring his deals.

Sponsored

aFordOwner

Raptor
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Let me know when you get yours and weā€™ll go bang ā€˜em up together.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Incidentally, no one has reported any "surprise ADM" in all of New England, to the best of my knowledge. [There are dealers openly marking up Broncos, but if you go with one of them, you know the score.]