Sponsored

Anyone else dislike the wheel offset on the Squatch ?

Jpeyer

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got 2 different stories from 2 different guys then. Maybe somebody at some point will be able to figure out what they did to it.
I asked different questions to various reps. It was obvious some of them were not versed in the proper information. They either stammered through, asked someone else, or simply laid out what they knew.
Sponsored

Anthraces

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Japanese car/SUV unfortunately
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I feel the same way. While I'm not likely going to get the Sasquatch anyways, I have to think that it'll ride better with a narrower gait. Skinnier (255-265mm) and tall (32-33") tires should give better gas mileage while still giving a bit more clearance and look great. I'm new to civilian off-roading though so what do I know.

I may be in the minority on this site as it seems that most here have a bigger budget and will actually off-road a lot unlike me. But yes I love the look of the old Broncos, Land Rovers, and such and it seems like that'll fit my driving habits as I'll be on road 95% of the time.
Most Off-roaders will still spend 95%+ of the time on the road. Maybe some can afford this as a pure off-roader, but not likely for most of us...i bet for most , this will be our daily driver too