Sponsored

Anyone else hate the silver beauty rings?

Silver or black beauty rings

• Total voters

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Can we buy additional beauty rings from Ford? I'd like to get a second set to paint black and keep the original ones stock so I can always go back.

I have a base Eruption Green being built on 1/17 🤞 and already have a black bronco emblem to replace the original chrome one. Looking to add the Ford rock rails and then the black beauty rings - I think it'll make for a damn nice looking rig.
Sponsored

STX Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 SuperCrew 22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Can we buy additional beauty rings from Ford? I'd like to get a second set to paint black and keep the original ones stock so I can always go back.

I have a base Eruption Green being built on 1/17 🤞 and already have a black bronco emblem to replace the original chrome one. Looking to add the Ford rock rails and then the black beauty rings - I think it'll make for a damn nice looking rig.
Yes but they are very expensive from what I heard. Here thy are shown as an accessory but no pricing listed.
Ford Bronco Anyone else hate the silver beauty rings? 041F6E3E-10D0-45B0-9051-C162989A355A

Mr. Nice

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12' Boss302, 08' Audi TT, 13' CRV, 14" Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Black all the way.

Ford Bronco Anyone else hate the silver beauty rings? BRONCO STAR WHEEL.JPG
You may as well get black lug's and center caps. Then will defiantly won't be able to see any of the wheels. Look's like your trying to hide them. Do you even have a tire and wheel on the back?

Sponsored

pattymelt_fsu

Badlands
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy High Country, 2010 Porsche Boxster S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep…swapped them out.

Keeping the silver ones for the trails.

Where did you find black ones? I think those look 100x better. Great looking rig! Love that red

DFNMAN

Base
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' 2dr, 15' M3, 07' FJ, 03' M3, 79' 928
Your Bronco Model
Base
I know what you mean, I almost walked away from my Basesquatch because the windows roll down .01 seconds slower than my M3.

STX Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 SuperCrew 22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@Seatmandan

I love that look, black with the silver lugs and silver bolts. I call then the "Star" wheels.

BRONCO STAR WHEEL.JPG
This is why I was asking above. I haven’t seen the chrome looking torx bolts, I was thinking of hitting up my local Dez‘ nuts and bolts emporium If they could special order. Either black rings and chrome bolts or carb gray rings and usd the black bolts.

AceGoliath

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX SAS , 22 Maverick XLT, 10 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

looks good but i think rapid red ones would look even better
I thought so too, but found a picture of one with my exact trim level and not too sure about it.

E2A7F9EA-97FF-42D4-B4D7-35A0C25B05FA.jpeg

Sponsored

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I thought so too, but found a picture of one with my exact trim level and not too sure about it.

E2A7F9EA-97FF-42D4-B4D7-35A0C25B05FA.jpeg
I retract my original statement! your right it looks off and makes me unsure I was think of doing mine in a deep red for my big bend
Ford Bronco Anyone else hate the silver beauty rings? 1640015321799

IROCnRoll

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Personally, I prefer the silver and not a fan of all black wheels. To each his own.

TenSeven

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
While I get where you’re coming from, I find it more refreshing than just another “Ford doesn’t care about us! They’ve ruined my life with this inexplicable wait time” rants.
True, and I have to admit my own guilt in participating in too many of those threads. What caught my attention here is the "It's not precisely what I want, I'm out!" or "who do I pay to do it for me?" mentality.

I have a BadSquatch in Velocity Blue on order. When I saw the silver trim rings with that color, I didn't like them very much and my first thoughts were "OK, a little sanding/scuffing, a bit of degreaser, then some spraypaint of my choice. Done. Nothing to it".

I'm 100% NOT picking on the OP. But Instead of an "I got this, no sweat" attitude, I'm reading too many "You'll own nothing and like it" or "Just susbscribe to a monthly service" type of posts that I find very disappointing.

For those that are new to working on cars or are otherwise unsure of themselves, I'd highly suggest ChrisFix on YouTube. He clearly demonstrates many automotive how-to's that are rapidly becoming lost today. Most of his work is done with basic tools in a driveway, nothing exotic at all.

(Yes, Chris completely burned me with his "Honda Piston Return Springs" video. I felt like an idiot!)

Why pay hundred$ to someone else when you can spend ten$ and do it yourself and know how it is done?
Sponsored