Sponsored

Anyone else hate the silver beauty rings?

Silver or black beauty rings

• Total voters

66GT

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 66 Mustang GT, 65 Ranchero, 64 Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

like mr. nice said, the all black just blends with the tire leaving you with nondescript black circles at all 4 corners.
^^^^^ what he said ^^^^^
Sponsored

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you're curb rashing 35's, you're doing some something wrong. Lol
Some folks will take you up on that challenge. These are somewhat proud of the tire, after all.

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was all in on hating the silver beauty rings until receiving my bronco and comparing it to a wildtrak on the lot. My opinion has 100% flipped and I love them. If you havenā€™t seen them in person yet then just be patient. You may like them.

66GT

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 66 Mustang GT, 65 Ranchero, 64 Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Totally black wheels do nothing to enhance a vehicle appearance IMO. No contrasting colors or highlights that disappear and meld with the tires at anything other than close proximity. If you canā€™t stomach the silver try a different color like the vehicleā€™s paint or a contrast. You can do much better than black.
Agreed. If I got an FE or a Wildtrak with the solid black rings and wheels, at a minimum I'd be powdercoating the rings... just too easy.

Maybe it's because I come from an era where the only people who had solid black wheels just got their hubcaps stolen. šŸ˜’

Sponsored

Murph914

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-350 reg cab srw v10 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hate is strong, but I definitely do not like the look of unfinished aluminum. Just looks like unfinished parts or RC cars to me. I went for the optional Badlands wheels in gunmetal because of this and also the all black looks washed out and I prefer the BFGs.
Ford Bronco Anyone else hate the silver beauty rings? D7035809-10D3-481F-A33E-7143C4C4B00B

Red Squatch

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra convertible
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I test drove a Race Red Wildtrak. I loved the all black wheels with the red. Mine will be painted or powder coated very soon after I take delivery.

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hate is strong, but I definitely do not like the look of unfinished aluminum. Just looks like unfinished parts or RC cars to me. I went for the optional Badlands wheels in gunmetal because of this and also the all black looks washed out and I prefer the BFGs.
Pictures don't do this combo justice at all. It adds contrast without flash. I was really uncertain until I saw these in person. It's a fire combination and kinda ties it all together.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yep, silver beauty rings were a deal breaker for me. Bwahahhhahhaa!!!

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
For those of you that are powder coating your rings what color black are you using? I see a coupe that used mirror black and some that used gloss black. Iā€™m trying to get the most matching black to the factory wheel.

Sponsored

Krimzun

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JEEP/JEEP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not a fan of the rims, but hey the aftermarket has you covered. First mod like many is new rims/tires to replace the terrible stock rubber! Plus I plan to go right to 37 KM3ā€™s on Methods.

Murph914

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pictures don't do this combo justice at all. It adds contrast without flash. I was really uncertain until I saw these in person. It's a fire combination and kinda ties it all together.
True. This Bronco was on a Ford lot and made me add the option. Love em.

BadMansquatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So this is something iā€™ve been wondering ever since I ordered my 2022 BL SAS. Does it come with the black beauty rings as pictured in my email from Ford or does it come with the silver beauty rings? I didnā€™t select anything special for wheelsā€¦ just selected the sasquatch package and accepted the defaults.

Ford Bronco Anyone else hate the silver beauty rings? 1C16EE67-3B8F-4E2C-9899-561932F19CC5

Murph914

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So this is something iā€™ve been wondering ever since I ordered my 2022 BL SAS. Does it come with the black beauty rings as pictured in my email from Ford or does it come with the silver beauty rings? I didnā€™t select anything special for wheelsā€¦ just selected the sasquatch package and accepted the defaults.

Ford Bronco Anyone else hate the silver beauty rings? 1C16EE67-3B8F-4E2C-9899-561932F19CC5
They will be silver. The first edition and Wildtrack comes with black rings. The badlands non sas has an option for beadlocks with a spoke design wheel and grey rings.

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Black all the way.

6CE8AB50-4B31-41CE-9044-2B3BA08B83F7.jpeg