Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Does anyone know the wheel offset for the optional Badlands wheel and the Squatch wheel? I’ve emailed 4 different emails at Ford Performance parts and accessories 5 days ago and no response. I know the optional wheel is a 17x8 and the squatch wheel is a 17x8.5 but I want to know if the squatch wheels sit out further, in order to fit the 315s/35s on the optional wheels so they don’t rub.

I’m trying to find out 100% for sure if the optional Painted black/Carbonized Grey ring wheels will not rub if I put 315s/35s on myself. If the Optional wheels have the same offset/backspace as the squatch wheels, then we know 315s/35s on the optional wheels also won’t rub.

If anyone knows, please post, thank you.
Sponsored

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I would like to confirm the offset/backspacing/lug pattern for all the stock wheels. I know it's early, but would be nice to jump on a set of tires/wheels if I find a smoking deal in the next few months. Also would be awesome to have them in my garage ready to go when I take it home :)

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would like to confirm the offset/backspacing/lug pattern for all the stock wheels. I know it's early, but would be nice to jump on a set of tires/wheels if I find a smoking deal in the next few months. Also would be awesome to have them in my garage ready to go when I take it home :)
I was hoping to jump on some Black Friday sales if we had 100% confirmation.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Agreed, all stock wheel data. I am ordering aftermarket for my BD. I read where some wheel mfg. are low on stock too.

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Does anyone know the wheel offset for the optional Badlands wheel and the Squatch wheel? I’ve emailed 4 different emails at Ford Performance parts and accessories 5 days ago and no response. I know the optional wheel is a 17x8 and the squatch wheel is a 17x8.5 but I want to know if the squatch wheels sit out further, in order to fit the 315s/35s on the optional wheels so they don’t rub.

I’m trying to find out 100% for sure if the optional Painted black/Carbonized Grey ring wheels will not rub if I put 315s/35s on myself. If the Optional wheels have the same offset/backspace as the squatch wheels, then we know 315s/35s on the optional wheels also won’t rub.

If anyone knows, please post, thank you.
Wo, are you sayin the optional BL wheel, the upgrade wheel, has a wider stance than a stock Badlands wheel ?? That’d make that 995 feel better

Sponsored
OP
OP
Rubisquatch

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wo, are you sayin the optional BL wheel, the upgrade wheel, has a wider stance than a stock Badlands wheel ?? That’d make that 995 feel better
I’m not sure yet On this one. Hope to find out soon.

attworth

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Land Rover D2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The wheels on the overland concept are 17x8.5 with 4.75” BS or 0 offset.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Here you go.
Ford Bronco Need the wheel offset / backspacing for Badlands and Squatch wheels 1605113813747
Is that Backspace and offset the same on ALL the Bronco factory wheels? And what is "backspace"? Thanks

Sponsored

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

um, which wheels is that for?

Source please as I find it very odd that every wheel in the Bronco family to be the same backspace/offset, including the Sasquatch wheel.
Not sure, it was posted on a thread here by a long time member. I did a screen grab to have the info. I was under the impression it covered the stock wheels, not sure about SAS one's.

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The various factory Bronco wheels will likely have different offsets. Just like on the F150's. You may or may not be able to run 315's on the factory wheels depending on the offset of that particular wheel.

I will be very surprised if a factory offered Ford wheel has a "0" offset. More than likely they will be in the +30 - +40ish range.

The stock offset on the Ranger is +55.

OP
OP
Rubisquatch

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The various factory Bronco wheels will likely have different offsets. Just like on the F150's. You may or may not be able to run 315's on the factory wheels depending on the offset of that particular wheel.
Exactly!

That is why I started this thread / seeking the offsets, so I can determine if I can run 315s/35s on the Badlands optional wheels ( non squatch wheels).