Sponsored

Anyone else's assembly line pic of an incomplete Bronco (no fender flares on ours)?

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Has anyone else received assembly line pic and your bronco was incomplete? No fender flares on ours...Not complaining, just curious.
Ford Bronco Anyone else's assembly line pic of an incomplete Bronco (no fender flares on ours)? C1089E33-DDD8-402C-9908-B6703D585D09
Sponsored

robepa

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2006 Tacoma, 2020 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am guessing all Raptors will be that way, they talked about the fender flares being a function of the max width that fits through MAP.

OP
OP
Cornbred

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I am guessing all Raptors will be that way, they talked about the fender flares being a function of the max width that fits through MAP.
I swear I’ve seen other raptor line pics and they had flares.

widnere12

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I saw another white one just like yours this morning. No Front Fenders on that one either. Sadly, Ford seems to have forgotten to send my Baby Picture, but I did get an updated delivery of 12/15-12/21.

Sponsored

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The white one behind yours doesn’t have flares on the front either. Maybe the dude or dudette responsible for attaching the flares on the line had to go to the bathroom when yours and a few others went by.

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My 22 raptor HAD the flares installed in the pic

JohnGalt

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Has anyone else received assembly line pic and your bronco was incomplete? No fender flares on ours...Not complaining, just curious.
Ford Bronco Anyone else's assembly line pic of an incomplete Bronco (no fender flares on ours)? C1089E33-DDD8-402C-9908-B6703D585D09
just got my picture! My Raptor is a “preemie” too, born before the flares were fully formed!

My new working theory on my 20 day “chip hold” in October that I shared with you is: “they ran out of flares!” I haven’t seen any other baby pics without flares.

46200C3D-02C6-4987-B54D-19E18780E29F.jpeg

Sponsored

Neps

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MX-5, Focus EV, F150, F350, Scout II (2)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We got an email from Ford yesterday which says, sorry missed yours :) So be happy you at least got a picture.

By now you and your Ford Bronco™ SUV have been united at last, and you’re already onto your next adventure.
We had hoped to surprise every customer with a picture of their Bronco™ as it was exiting the assembly line, but unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances at the plant, yours was missed. We guess it was ready to hit the off-road and couldn’t hold still for a photo.
For a different glimpse of the Bronco™ journey, check out this video that shows what it took for a Bronco™ SUV like yours to reach its adventure-ready glory.
We can’t wait to see where the road takes you. Share your new adventures with us by tagging @FordBronco and using the hashtag #BroncoBeginnings.
Thanks for sticking with us,
The Entire Bronco™ Team

JohnGalt

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

We got an email from Ford yesterday which says, sorry missed yours :) So be happy you at least got a picture.

By now you and your Ford Bronco™ SUV have been united at last, and you’re already onto your next adventure.
We had hoped to surprise every customer with a picture of their Bronco™ as it was exiting the assembly line, but unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances at the plant, yours was missed. We guess it was ready to hit the off-road and couldn’t hold still for a photo.
For a different glimpse of the Bronco™ journey, check out this video that shows what it took for a Bronco™ SUV like yours to reach its adventure-ready glory.
We can’t wait to see where the road takes you. Share your new adventures with us by tagging @FordBronco and using the hashtag #BroncoBeginnings.
Thanks for sticking with us,
The Entire Bronco™ Team
Sorry you didn’t get yours. I’m actually happier mine doesn’t have flares, it tells the story of the “chip hold”.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs