Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D Badlands(2023)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey Guys,

TopLiftPro is telling me that they have already sold 1 batch of their lift for the 2D Bronco., and about to get another one in. Has anyone used their 2D version yet? Just trying to confirm before I spend $1k on one of their new designed products.

I am sure there are a lot of people who have it with Jeeps or the 4D and want to share some positive feedback, but just trying to get any feedback from anyone who has used the Bronco 2D version.

Thanks,

Dan
Sponsored

555-RGNE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Basequatch 2dr 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have one and use it regularly. It works great in terms of taking the top on and off by yourself. The only part that I've had issues with is getting the two arms wedged in the small spot between the roll bar cross member and the hard top during removal and reinstallation - especially with the hard top headliner.

I can't seem to find an area of my parking area that is completely flat, so it makes it a little more difficult than just "push the lift in and remove the top." I've found that I have to get in the front seat facing backwards on my knees and lift the front of the top up a little bit while using the other hand to reach in and fully extend the support arms. The instructions tell you to use a piece of foam or a pool noodle to prop up the front of your top before removal in order to clear the alignment pins during removal - maybe using something more substantial/thicker to elevate the front a few more inches before pushing the TopLift cart in place would eliminate the whole dance I have to do to get the arms fully extended.

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I use mine quite a bit. Its a little awkward at 1st, but it does the job, and I store it outside w/the top on it, and have had no problems

20230521_082708.jpg

Combustion_King

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have one being shipped, I ordered it a bit back and the new batch is going out. Should be in Tuesday.

looking forward to it.

J.O.

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have one being shipped, I ordered it a bit back and the new batch is going out. Should be in Tuesday.looking forward to it.
I ordered one a while ago also, have not been notified that it has shipped yet though.

Sponsored

Combustion_King

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered one a while ago also, have not been notified that it has shipped yet though.
I just got the shipping notification today, I ordered May 8th

SmashFaceKiller

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door, BL, SAS- velocity blue
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have an amazing husband that found me one for $500 on FB marketplace. I’ve used it 3-4 times over the last 3 weeks. I would still happily pay $1k for it.

At 80 pounds, the rear cap on my 2 door was manageable for my husband and myself. Albeit, awkwardly….. Let’s be real, at 5’4” and 115 pounds I’m not doing anything more than providing counterbalance. My husbands job requires him to work 24-48 hour shifts and I’m impulsive. Living in Florida means that the sunshine calls to me and the afternoon rain always wants to ruin my fun. Needing my husband to help me meant that my daily driver would have to run topless for 2-3 days before I had help to put my top back on- not realistic in Florida. The Toplift allows me to tackle removal and reinstallation solo.

A level surface keeps you from fighting it and it is a bit awkward at first but on my second solo run I was able to get the top off in 19 minutes and 42 seconds😬. That included front panel removal and putting them in their storage bags (we all know how graceful that process is). I like that I can wheel the cart around and store the top wherever. We have too many toys and not enough garage so manipulating things cues the Tetris theme music most times. If the price tag isn’t an issue, I’m certain you won’t regret the purchase

OP
OP
VailDan

VailDan

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D Badlands(2023)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks Guys - I went ahead and ordered. Cost way too much and I am sure they will come down at some point like the 4D has, but so much nicer knowing that I am going to have issues sliding those arms in there with the headliner on the MIC, than finding out my first time when it shows up

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks Guys - I went ahead and ordered. Cost way too much and I am sure they will come down at some point like the 4D has, but so much nicer knowing that I am going to have issues sliding those arms in there with the headliner on the MIC, than finding out my first time when it shows up
I have a 2-dr and Top Lift Pro.

Using the pool noodles when lifting/lowering will ease stress on the alignment pins common to the hard top...use them on removal and reinstall processes.

Think thru where you want the castor brakes...on the front, or, rear wheels. It's optional.

watch the video, in addition to the paper instructions...the paper wasn't all that clear.

I also used pool noodles and bungees to store my two front hard top panels on the Lift.

Ford Bronco Anyone have a TopLifrPro for 2D Bronco? 20230408_181752
Ford Bronco Anyone have a TopLifrPro for 2D Bronco? 20230408_181740
Ford Bronco Anyone have a TopLifrPro for 2D Bronco? 20230331_175911

Sponsored

brettly

Black Diamond
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Black Diamond,1990 K1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Using the pool noodles when lifting/lowering will ease stress on the alignment pins common to the hard top...use them on removal and reinstall processes.

Think thru where you want the castor brakes...on the front, or, rear wheels. It's optional.

watch the video, in addition to the paper instructions...the paper wasn't all that clear.

I also used pool noodles and bungees to store my two front hard top panels on the Lift.
Is there video for the 2 door version or are the videos for the the 4 door version close enough? Mine is supposed to be delivered this coming week and I didn't see any videos specifically for the 2 door.

Reactions: Cat

cyberfalco

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 JK, 2000 Ram 2500, 1993 FZJ80, 1994 FZJ80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just received shipping notification for my 2-door Top Lift Pro. I am pretty excited to not have to lift it by hand anymore.

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

20230408_181752.jpg
20230408_181740.jpg
20230331_175911.jpg
@Cat 2 questions if I may.

Do you think the Top Lift Pro and the Bronco will fit in a 17 foot garage If pulled in like yours?

Where did you get the nets for the back? I’ve been looking for something like those.

Thank you.

jonboy1225

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A long list of 3 pedalers, and various tow trucks
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Also used pool noodles and bungees to store my two front hard top panels on the Lift.

Ford Bronco Anyone have a TopLifrPro for 2D Bronco? 20230331_175911
Excellent level of pool noodle engineering!

• Haha

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@Cat 2 questions if I may.

Do you think the Top Lift Pro and the Bronco will fit in a 17 foot garage If pulled in like yours?

Where did you get the nets for the back? I’ve been looking for something like those.

Thank you.
Yes, your rig should fit.

Raingler Containment Nets, based in WA State. He used my rig as a template. I also have a cargo net, and a net that goes from the roll bar to the floor. He makes nets that go behind the seats, too.

He has all kinds of cool stuff...visit Raingler Containment Nets, search by Ford, 2 or 4 dr Bronco. Great service, fast, reasonably priced. Tell him Cat sent ya!

Excellent level of pool noodle engineering!
Why, Thank you!!
Sponsored