Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D Badlands(2023)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey Guys,

I have a 2D BL and need something that can take MIC on/off a lot. I like the TopLift Pro because I have 2 garages, and the one attached to the house does not have AC(gets extremely hot for 2-3 months in summer). So Bronco will use both depending on time of year and Top Lift Pro seems a lot easier than having to back-in all the time, and have 2 different roof mounted lifts.

It sounds like the 2D version is still a few weeks out, but $1k for a new version of that lift worries me a little. What is funny is the 4D version is currently $850 with free shipping. If anyone has any feedback on how they like their lifts, or a way to get a slightly better price, let me know. I have signed up to their newsletter and still undecided.
Sponsored

jayr1959

Big Bend
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep JK 2DR 2008 Saturn Sky Redline
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have had the top lift pro for my 2015 Jeep JK 2 Door since 2017. I love it. I don't have a garage at our beach house so it was really my only option. I reached out to sales a few weeks ago and was told the Jeep version would work with the Bronco. I have their door cart as well and they sell a bracket so the Bronco doors can use it.

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I pre-ordered back in November. $750, shipping included. Periodically they will have deals. Its a very nice setup. The 2dr version has arms that fold like a pocket knife so you can get them over the roll bar. Other versions can be made to work, but the 2dr specific one will save alot of jagging around. Might use mine today, as weather looks pretty good!

Fly

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
There was a guy in FL who was selling his for $500 a week ago in the Marketplace section. If I was closer I would have bought it
Sponsored