Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi folks,

I know some of you have a TopLift Pro, but the RollnJack has caught my eye recently. I'm looking for feedback on both - And ideally you have seen/used both before and can provide a pros and cons of both.

Our garage is pretty short and I worry about how close to the top lift I can park? For reference, if I have my Kuat Pivot 2.0 and bike rack on my Bronco, I JUST fit in the garage. Now I can wheel the top rack off to the side as well, but not preferred as it takes up a large footprint.

Just curious on thoughts or feedback on both. I kind of like the RollnJack and understand you need to crank it to lift.

Thanks!

P.s. A hoist from the ceiling isn’t an option either.
Sponsored

Levinds

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I use the Venture Pro (https://topliftpros.com/products/venture-pro) and am able to angle one pair of the casters at almost 180 degrees so that the lift can get closer to the garage wall, and then drive/park the hood of the Bronco under the lifted rear cap, in order to fit comfortably into the garage and close the garage door.

THE Buckeye Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2021 BMW M4 Comp
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have the RollnJack and a tight parking spot as well. With the top on, I typically back in the garage. But with it removed, I just pull in with the top up over the front of the Bronco. I'll post a photo next time I remove the top. Right now, Mother Nature won't let me. In the meantime, here are some photos removing the top. I preferred this over the Toplift for the design, ease of use, and it was slightly cheaper.

Ford Bronco TopLift Pro vs. RollnJack 20230425_180941

Ford Bronco TopLift Pro vs. RollnJack 20230429_135603

Ford Bronco TopLift Pro vs. RollnJack 20230429_135617

Ford Bronco TopLift Pro vs. RollnJack 20230429_135628

Ford Bronco TopLift Pro vs. RollnJack 20230429_135727

Wilbur's son

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Ranger 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm looking at the TopLift Pro 2dr version. I questioned them about clearance since I have installed a Ford/Tuffy Security Enclosure 2 dr w/Fixed Lid. Yesterday, I sent them pics and a measurement of 17" inches from glass top seal to lid seal. I haven't received a response yet.

Last edited:

Nobroncoyet

Base
First Name
Ohh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
They are all too damn expensive for what they do. And this is coming from someone that spends thousands on useless crap . Unless you are very old, disable or someone without physical strength, save your $$$
In theory you can't even store the top on the jack...

Sponsored
OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They are all too damn expensive for what they do. And this is coming from someone that spends thousands on useless crap . Unless you are very old, disable or someone without physical strength, save your $$$
Well, I fall into one of those buckets so that's why I'm inquiring.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't necessarily agree with this statement. I like that they offer the ability for someone to single handedly remove the rear shell on their own. I have the TopLift Pro and did my own research on the RollnJack. When I was doing my research there wasn't a whole lot from the Bronco community on the RollnJack so I had to visit the Wrangler forums. I don't think you can go wrong with either one but I got pretty much only positive remarks on the TopLift Pro.

From personal experience I can tell you it makes it VERY easy to remove and reinstall the top. My garage simply did not have the proper clearance for a overhead jack to work.

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I use the Venture Pro (https://topliftpros.com/products/venture-pro) and am able to angle one pair of the casters at almost 180 degrees so that the lift can get closer to the garage wall, and then drive/park the hood of the Bronco under the lifted rear cap, in order to fit comfortably into the garage and close the garage door.
Thanks for this - I forgot they made this model.

It looks like you can pull in closer to the Venture Pro vs. the other model, which is nice. And seems a bit more versatile as well. I like that I can quickly disassemble it in Fall/Winter months when I don't need it.

Do you happen to know how high the hardtop sits when it's on the Venture Pro? Do you have a Sasquatched Bronco? Just trying to get a sense of garage ceiling height and this thing.

Thanks again!

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It looks like you can pull in closer to the Venture Pro vs. the other model, which is nice. And seems a bit more versatile as well. I like that I can quickly disassemble it in Fall/Winter months when I don't need it.

Do you happen to know how high the hardtop sits when it's on the Venture Pro? Do you have a Sasquatched Bronco? Just trying to get a sense of garage ceiling height and this thing.

Thanks again!
Now I like that solution. Storable with minimal footprint, foot-operated lifting. If I were in the market, this would be my go-to.

Levinds

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Now I like that solution. Storable with minimal footprint, foot-operated lifting. If I were in the market, this would be my go-to.
I have a Badlands Sasq. The Venture works great w

Thanks again!
I disassemble it when not in use, by separating the base from the top half, and then fold up the casters so it sits flat against a wall.

I have a Badlands Sasq, and I can have the hood high enough to park the Bronco under the raised cap (here are some pictures I took of it in the garage.... could have actually parked the Bronco closed to the lift but I had some blocks on the garage floor that I didn't more so I couldn't drive further forward).
Ford Bronco TopLift Pro vs. RollnJack IMG_32042.JPEG
Ford Bronco TopLift Pro vs. RollnJack IMG_32032.JPEG
Ford Bronco TopLift Pro vs. RollnJack IMG_3203.JPEG
Ford Bronco TopLift Pro vs. RollnJack IMG_3204.JPEG

Sponsored
OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a Badlands Sasq. The Venture works great w

I disassemble it when not in use, by separating the base from the top half, and then fold up the casters so it sits flat against a wall.

I have a Badlands Sasq, and I can have the hood high enough to park the Bronco under the raised cap (here are some pictures I took of it in the garage.... could have actually parked the Bronco closed to the lift but I had some blocks on the garage floor that I didn't more so I couldn't drive further forward).
IMG_32042.JPEG
IMG_32032.JPEG
IMG_3203.JPEG
IMG_3204.JPEG
Thank you! It looks like it doesn't sit too much higher than the truck, which is nice.

I think we may have a winner here...

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You can absolutely store the top on the TLP. Ive had one for 2yrs now from my previous jeep. Ive left it in the garage and outside for weeks at a time with no issues whatsoever. Im none of those things you described and lifting it by myself is not possible without hurting myself or risk of dropping the top. If I were 6'4" and in excellent physical shape maybe I could but I am not therefore the top was well worth the money.

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hi folks,

I know some of you have a TopLift Pro, but the RollnJack has caught my eye recently. I'm looking for feedback on both - And ideally you have seen/used both before and can provide a pros and cons of both.

Our garage is pretty short and I worry about how close to the top lift I can park? For reference, if I have my Kuat Pivot 2.0 and bike rack on my Bronco, I JUST fit in the garage. Now I can wheel the top rack off to the side as well, but not preferred as it takes up a large footprint.

Just curious on thoughts or feedback on both. I kind of like the RollnJack and understand you need to crank it to lift.

Thanks!

P.s. A hoist from the ceiling isn’t an option either.
Based off the pics I can tell ya the rollnjack wont work with a 2dr so thats not even an option for us

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm looking at the TopLift Pro 2dr version. I questioned them about clearance since I have installed a Ford/Tuffy Security Enclosure 2 dr w/Fixed Lid. Yesterday, I sent them pics and a measurement of 17" inches from glass top seal to lid seal. I haven't received a response yet.
Send me your pics and Ill compare for ya. My top is currently off but going back on tonight.

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well, I fall into one of those buckets so that's why I'm inquiring.
I know the feeling buddy, 65yo with a bad back. I've got the Venture Pro, really like it, very easy to store when not in use, I'm able to pretty much fold it flat against the wall.
Sponsored