Sponsored

TopLift Pro vs. RollnJack

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just ordered the RollnJack. They are currently on sale for $100 off & the Devil (Amazon) gave me another $60 & free shipping so I had to jump.

Besides the cost I went with the RollnJack because I like the crank handle operation. While slower it appears that it would give more control when trying to set the pins in while replacing the top & I'm just not in that big of a hurry.

I didn't bother getting the extra 1/2 moon post as my angle grinder will save me $40 on that 🤠 .
Sponsored

Last edited:

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well I put the RollnJack together today. Seems like it will work pretty nice. I didn't actually take the top off today, but did some dry runs due to lack of time. It seems pretty nice.
The gear system felt a little clunky at times but it might need some more grease, which should be easy to do as you can see & access the mechanism.

Easy to manage and see no need for the 1/2 moon stands, you can just adjust around it, so I doubt I'll cut them. Casters are very smooth. Hope to take the top off next weekend and I'll take some pictures then 🤠

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well I took the top off today with the RollnJack and here are my observations. It's a nice system with excellent control. While I was able to finagle it to work with the post as is, I will be cutting the stands into the 1/2 moons. Just too much mucking about for how I am using mine to set it on 2x4's. If you were going to leave it on the RollnJack, there would not be any issue with the standard post, but I want to be able to open my cabinets ;).

I also installed my Canvas Bikini Top from BroncoBikini.com. It is very nice, however the wife is not a fan :sneaky:. One way to keep her from driving it I suppose. I'll also have to put the top on to actually work on it as well :unsure:

Well at least I can do it at will & in short order once I cut the post next week 🤠

Ford Bronco TopLift Pro vs. RollnJack IMG_1017-1
Ford Bronco TopLift Pro vs. RollnJack IMG_1018
Ford Bronco TopLift Pro vs. RollnJack IMG_1020
Ford Bronco TopLift Pro vs. RollnJack IMG_1021
Ford Bronco TopLift Pro vs. RollnJack IMG_1022
Ford Bronco TopLift Pro vs. RollnJack IMG_1027-1
Ford Bronco TopLift Pro vs. RollnJack IMG_1028-1

adcam

Badlands
First Name
Mando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4DR 2.3L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you able to use the bonco bikini top with the rear clamshell?

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are you able to use the bonco bikini top with the rear clamshell?
You could, but you won't be able to use the lift to help you :sneaky:. You would have to have someone help you lift the top on & off if the Bikini Top is left on 🤠

Edit: I was imagining it wrong. It should work.

Last edited:

Sponsored

fiatlux

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo V60 T8 Polestar Engineered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I received an email from TopLift Pros this afternoon indicating that their Bronco 2dr top lift was not compatible with my installed Tuffy 2dr enclosure w/fixed lid.
I have the same setup; I just remove the lid when I remove or install the top. It takes all of about a minute to do.

SHANUT

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Based off the pics I can tell ya the rollnjack wont work with a 2dr so thats not even an option for us
Are there good options for the two door? And I would definitely want to store the top on the lift if that’s allowed.

Wilbur's son

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Ranger 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have the same setup; I just remove the lid when I remove or install the top. It takes all of about a minute to do.
I decided to go a different route. Ended up buying the Harken Hoist system from Amazon. I just need to buy some 2x6's and find the time to do the garage install. Will use some leftover carpet pad as protection and anti-slide with the 2x6's as the support. Similar to other pics here

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Are there good options for the two door? And I would definitely want to store the top on the lift if that’s allowed.
TLP offers a 2dr version now. Works great. Ive left my top stored on it for a couple weeks at a time outside in the driveway with no issues.

adcam

Badlands
First Name
Mando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4DR 2.3L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You could, but you won't be able to use the lift to help you :sneaky:. You would have to have someone help you lift the top on & off if the Bikini Top is left on 🤠
FYI, it’s compatible with TLP. This was my setup for the summer.

Sponsored

TopLiftPros

I received an email from TopLift Pros this afternoon indicating that their Bronco 2dr top lift was not compatible with my installed Tuffy 2dr enclosure w/fixed lid.
The New Venture Pro is compatible with the new 2 Door Broncos, call or email us at (321) 425-4336/ [email protected], with the right modification for the Venture Pro the lift will work perfectly for the Bronco and is compatible with the security enclosure for the cargo area as well.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

WILDcardOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4, Bronco on the way
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was imagining it wrong. It should work.
Have we confirmed this would still work? I have a TLP and was thinking about that tuffy enclosure for when the tops off.

Combustion_King

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They are all too damn expensive for what they do. And this is coming from someone that spends thousands on useless crap . Unless you are very old, disable or someone without physical strength, save your $$$
In theory you can't even store the top on the jack... (not true with top lift pro)

Na if i had my wife help take the top off, it be damaged or the tuck would be. the lift makes it a 10m job for 1 person, i can roll the top into my garage and store it over my motocycles and still park the bronco in the garage. i dont have to find something to put the top on, and it take the same foot print as my bikes so nospace loss

Combustion_King

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you! It looks like it doesn't sit too much higher than the truck, which is nice.

I think we may have a winner here...

once the tops off, lower the lift to the lowest point and its sits lower than the Bronco does., with the top on it
Sponsored