Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hello All,

Does anyone have the IAG V2 EZ-Step Add-On? How are they? Is there any other options that are better?

IAG V2 EZ-Step Add-On - Made in USA for Ford Bronco 21-23+ w/rockrails (2 Door, Orange Logo Plate, 1 Pair) https://a.co/d/0ht5g1V

Thank you.
Sponsored

Strizzo

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus GX460, 1966 Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

maybe its better on non-sasquatch, but the step is a little too high for short people, and taller people they make fitting into the door opening a little tight getting in.

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have them and lifted my bronco 3” with 35s. I’m 5’9 and have no issues with them. My 7 and 10 year olds also have no problem with them. If I could do it over again I would of waited for the full length step to come out. These work well but I like the look of the full step better.

Juventus

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have on my black diamond 2 door I love them. It helps people getting in and not scuffing up the car. Taking off front of hardtop is easier too to step up and pull em off. I would recommend buying them been on for 4 months no issues.

OP
OP
mlcinema

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks all. I may give them a go.

Sponsored
OP
OP
mlcinema

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

maybe its better on non-sasquatch, but the step is a little too high for short people, and taller people they make fitting into the door opening a little tight getting in.
🤔 makes since. Thank you.

BadBuckeye

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve got the Broaddict version on my rig. They are less expensive than the IAG’s but look the same. I had a coating issue with the first set but they replaced them with two sets (shipping mistake). Had them on since April and they have been great, very useful getting up into the BadSquatch.
IMG_5938.jpeg

OP
OP
mlcinema

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’ve got the Broaddict version on my rig. They are less expensive than the IAG’s but look the same. I had a coating issue with the first set but they replaced them with two sets (shipping mistake). Had them on since April and they have been great, very useful getting up into the BadSquatch.
IMG_5938.jpeg
Ok. Great! I will look into these.

Kach Vartan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have the V1 version where the step is level with the top of the rock rail on my BadSAS. Getting in and out is now way easier for me and the rest of the family. Has held up well over the first 1500 miles or so - looks to be well made with a very durable coating.

SuperDave150

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150, Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have both the V1 and the V2 height on my 4 door. I vary the setup based on expected conditions. V2 in front and V1 in back during most times, V1 in front and nothing in the rear when it is just my wife & I if we’re going to rough trails. We’re both on the short side and we’ve gotten used to them - although they are certainly not as handy as the original running boards. Overall a thumbs up.

Sponsored

BostonSasquatch

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Lux Badlands with hardtop and Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have the full-length version and swear by them. I can get them on or off in ten minutes, fifteen max. They're perfect for the daily drive, and off they come for off-roading. A few specifics:
1) height preferences are individual, but unless a person has a physical issue, you should be able to get older or shorter people in and out easily enough.
2) Don't overtorque the bolts. "Good and tight" will keep them in place just fine, because...
3) I tend to screw things down real tight. Your bolts will go into threaded sleeves inside the frame tubing, and I found that the sleeves had broken loose and were rotating inside the frame tubes, and I could neither tighten them nor back the bolts out, so I contacted
4) iAG's superb product back-up and customer service : A: I explained the problem. B: they looked up my customer records, and C: Two days later (!!) I had a replacement set on my front porch!

When they first came out, there were complaints of rusting. Posted images didn't show serious rust to me, but iAG informed the thread posters 1) they had outsourced the powdercoating, which they now knew to be unsatisfactory, and 2) They were developing an in-house powdercoat shopt, and 3) they would replace any steps upon request.

Buy them with full confidence, but do remember rocks are stronger than 7/32" bolts.

OP
OP
mlcinema

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have the V1 version where the step is level with the top of the rock rail on my BadSAS. Getting in and out is now way easier for me and the rest of the family. Has held up well over the first 1500 miles or so - looks to be well made with a very durable coating.
Great!

OP
OP
mlcinema

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have the full-length version and swear by them. I can get them on or off in ten minutes, fifteen max. They're perfect for the daily drive, and off they come for off-roading. A few specifics:
1) height preferences are individual, but unless a person has a physical issue, you should be able to get older or shorter people in and out easily enough.
2) Don't overtorque the bolts. "Good and tight" will keep them in place just fine, because...
3) I tend to screw things down real tight. Your bolts will go into threaded sleeves inside the frame tubing, and I found that the sleeves had broken loose and were rotating inside the frame tubes, and I could neither tighten them nor back the bolts out, so I contacted
4) iAG's superb product back-up and customer service : A: I explained the problem. B: they looked up my customer records, and C: Two days later (!!) I had a replacement set on my front porch!

When they first came out, there were complaints of rusting. Posted images didn't show serious rust to me, but iAG informed the thread posters 1) they had outsourced the powdercoating, which they now knew to be unsatisfactory, and 2) They were developing an in-house powdercoat shopt, and 3) they would replace any steps upon request.

Buy them with full confidence, but do remember rocks are stronger than 7/32" bolts.
Thank you.

Copperhorse73

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Twister22

Badlands
First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Raptor 1965 Mustang 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My wife has them on hers. I have the full length on mine. Easy install. Will take you longer to unbox them than it will take to put on!

Ford Bronco Anyone have these? - IAG V2 EZ-Step Add-On AC0742C3-2334-4618-9D79-32995E9EF0B1

F2A578A9-A9E9-45C2-9415-FA7BB06CFDFE.jpeg
Sponsored