First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I found that I wasn’t using them and that they were in the way when getting out. I moved them to the back doors and now use them to access the roof rack. All good. Nice product. Just depends on your truck height and personal “geometry”.
Sponsored

BostonSasquatch

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Lux Badlands with hardtop and Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My wife has them on hers. I have the full length on mine. Easy install. Will take you longer to unbox them than it will take to put on!

AC0742C3-2334-4618-9D79-32995E9EF0B1.jpeg

F2A578A9-A9E9-45C2-9415-FA7BB06CFDFE.jpeg
Nice pair of BadSquatches, there!

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Amazon has several options to choose from. I've heard that the IAG tend to rust quickly. You may want to go with something about 1/3 the cost so that you can afford to repaint them if needed.

Acadist

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got ‘em and love ‘em! Placement is easy and perfect. Step up with your left, grab the dash grab handle and slide right in

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Amazon has several options to choose from. I've heard that the IAG tend to rust quickly. You may want to go with something about 1/3 the cost so that you can afford to repaint them if needed.
We did have some rusting issues in the beginning. We have been fully transparent about that and have resolved any issues for our customers. We have made a variety of changes to the design, materials, and powder coating process that have made tremendous improvements, and continue to develop and improve every product we manufacture.

We have been in business for 18 years and have made a name for ourselves in the aftermarket automotive industry by standing behind our work, and always making our customers' best interest our first priority.

Sponsored

Twister22

Badlands
First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Raptor 1965 Mustang 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We did have some rusting issues in the beginning. We have been fully transparent about that and have resolved any issues for our customers. We have made a variety of changes to the design, materials, and powder coating process that have made tremendous improvements, and continue to develop and improve every product we manufacture.

We have been in business for 18 years and have made a name for ourselves in the aftermarket automotive industry by standing behind our work, and always making our customers' best interest our first priority.
Mine are hanging in there just fine. I did notice a thread about them rusting and that you took care of them. Says a lot about your company. Thanks again.

OP
OP
mlcinema

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My wife has them on hers. I have the full length on mine. Easy install. Will take you longer to unbox them than it will take to put on!

AC0742C3-2334-4618-9D79-32995E9EF0B1.jpeg

F2A578A9-A9E9-45C2-9415-FA7BB06CFDFE.jpeg
Ok. They look cool. Thank you.

OP
OP
mlcinema

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Awesome!

zerk4321

Base
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Squatch Rapid Red
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have them on my Sasquatch base and they are great. They help a lot climbing in and stay out of the way for mild offroading, but can be removed for serious stuff. I only have them on the front two doors - I had to climb into the back the other day and it was pretty awkward without the steps on the back. Mine have held up great

Sponsored
OP
OP
mlcinema

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have them on my Sasquatch base and they are great. They help a lot climbing in and stay out of the way for mild offroading, but can be removed for serious stuff. I only have them on the front two doors - I had to climb into the back the other day and it was pretty awkward without the steps on the back. Mine have held up great
Great. Thank you.

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The rusting was the thing holding me back. I still wish there was an OEM step that actually fit the rock rail or one that was a copycat at least. I really like the look of the OEM steps. But these are the next best option, I think.

I’m happy to hear the rusting has been addressed and prob will pull the trigger on these. The kids have been asking for a step.

Also anything less than these are made in China vs USA.

BostonSasquatch

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Lux Badlands with hardtop and Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll vouch for that.

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We have the V2s on our SAS Badlands, wife uses them and makes getting in and out easier for her and I don't use them getting in but for me it makes it easier getting out. 2000 miles and holding up great 🍍🍕

OP
OP
mlcinema

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We have the V2s on our SAS Badlands, wife uses them and makes getting in and out easier for her and I don't use them getting in but for me it makes it easier getting out. 2000 miles and holding up great 🍍🍕
Great!
Sponsored