First Name
TK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've read a bunch of people complaining about how soft the breaks are. I feel the same but the last week after starting the car in the morning the breaks start squeeking.

Takes a few miles for them to finally stop squeeking. Going to bring it to the dealer but by the time I get it there they stop squeeking.

I'm 3500 miles in. Anyone else having this issue?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Deleted member 12876

I've read a bunch of people complaining about how soft the breaks are. I feel the same but the last week after starting the car in the morning the breaks start squeeking.

Takes a few miles for them to finally stop squeeking. Going to bring it to the dealer but by the time I get it there they stop squeeking.

I'm 3500 miles in. Anyone else having this issue?
That’s just dust making the brakes squeak a little bit

Sponsored

CCross

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy 2500HD Duramax, 2000 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Something on your Bronco is broken? Jk. The problem with your brakes squeaking is probably no problem at all. The brakes on my work truck have squeaked in certain situations since new pads were installed. I think it’s just the nature of the materials used to make them now. They work as advertised otherwise.

buck_6G

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Could be a caliper issue causing partial contact with the rotor. I'd get it checked out. You shouldn't expect your brakes to squeak. Ignoring the problem is not a strategy.

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Could be a caliper issue causing partial contact with the rotor. I'd get it checked out. You shouldn't expect your brakes to squeak. Ignoring the problem is not a strategy.
Psh, thats how I get through most problems in life. It works.

SolidSnake

Base
First Name
Dante
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No problems with my breaks and I'm at about the same mileage

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Brakes can easily squeal. If they get dust or dirt in them, or if there's a lot of moisture outside, you'd be surprised how quickly they can develop surface rust. But if the squealing goes away soon after you start using them you're fine. Next time you wash your car Make sure to get in there to get the dust out.

The squealer indicator for low pads will be very distinctive when you apply the brakes and does not come and go.
Sponsored