Sponsored

Anyone Here In / Around Charleston SC? Have you Gotten Your Bronco Yet? If so, Which Dealer / Order Date / Delivery Date?

82' Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F250 Lariat 4x4 Diesel / 93' F150 XLT 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If anyone on here is in or near Charleston, SC and you have ORDERED and have RECIEVED your Bronco, can you PLEASE tell me:

1) What date did you order?
2) What did you order?
3) What date did you get your Bronco?
4) And finally, Which Dealership did you order thru?

I'm a day 1 reservation holder, but waited to actually place my order until day 1 of the 2022 ordering banks last October (I actually went to the dealership the day prior, completed the order so they could literally hit send the next morning when they opened and the order banks opened up so in theory I'm first in line for a 2022 out of what they were ordering). I was told at the time they were getting 10 allocations per month so based on where I was in line I could expect to see mine sometime in March or April of this year. As of today, still absolutely no indication of when mine might be built (I check with them every Thursday, they have no update as of today, I've called the Ford Info # everyone's been checking with too, no info whatsoever).

I'm seeing Bronco's everywhere around town....alot of em' with my dealer's tag on the back (not sure how those got built / delivered before me) and alot from other dealers too. I also know of atleast 7 different people around here that did the same thing I did and waited until the 22' order banks opened in October or even later to place their orders which have gotten their Broncos already, and a couple of them just walked into a dealership in Dec. and Jan., placed their orders and got their's in April!

Here's what I have on order:
2 door
Badlands
Auto
Oxford White
Standard BD rims (not the beadlock wheels)
High Package
Hard Top (Would switch to a soft top but have been told I can't?)
Std. Steel Bumpers (No mod bumpers...)
Took the tow package off as soon as it popped up as a constraint earlier this year.....

The one thing my dealer IS telling me is there's nothing on my order that's currently a constraint / there's nothing I can change to speed it up, which conflicts with alot of what I'm seeing posted here....

So, I'm really curious how all these Bronco's that are popping up around Charleston SC (and alot I KNOW were ordered after mine), what order & delivery dates people around here have seen to compare to where I stand AND which dealerships are getting them in....

Also, quite a few 2 doors are popping up around here too.....one I saw a month ago which was basically my exact same build but color was Area 51 and had my dealer's tag on the back....getting really frustrating.....
Sponsored

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My parents live on IoP and the past 2 times I've been down, I've seen tons of Bronco's. Good luck with yours!

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I'm sitting in Charleston right now but actually a bit south of you in Beaufort. Always see 2 or 3 coming and going but very few in my town. I'm 99'd and ordered from Granger so I'm no help to your questions but I'm glad I didn't order locally. I'm sure if you walked into your dealer and told them you'd be happy with whatever ADM they would tack on you'd probably have your priority upped and get it quicker.

Anyways, best of luck and hope to see you on the road one day.

OP
OP
82' Bronco

82' Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm sitting in Charleston right now but actually a bit south of you in Beaufort. Always see 2 or 3 coming and going but very few in my town. I'm 99'd and ordered from Granger so I'm no help to your questions but I'm glad I didn't order locally. I'm sure if you walked into your dealer and told them you'd be happy with whatever ADM they would tack on you'd probably have your priority upped and get it quicker.

I'm not paying over MSRP (and I have a signed sales agreement to that affect), and from what I've heard, my dealer, and atleast 1 other here haven't been tacking on any ADM surprisingly.

OP
OP
82' Bronco

82' Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My parents live on IoP and the past 2 times I've been down, I've seen tons of Bronco's. Good luck with yours!
Yep, I actually live in Mt. Pleasant so right by IOP....they're everywhere here.....except in my driveway!

Sponsored

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yep, I actually live in Mt. Pleasant so right by IOP....they're everywhere here.....except in my driveway!
Same here! Are there any good trails down there? Same question for you @Lowcountry Bronco, we spend time in your neck of the woods at Fripp. Anywhere in your neck of the woods with some trails?

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Same here! Are there any good trails down there? Same question for you @Lowcountry Bronco, we spend time in your neck of the woods at Fripp. Anywhere in your neck of the woods with some trails?
Nothing local, you're going to want to go inland vice attempting anything to do with all the pluff mud here!

OP
OP
82' Bronco

82' Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Come on…..all the Broncos on the road around here, some of y’all have to be on here to chime in?!?!?

no Bronco yet

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
INFINITI QX80
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m from Greenville, but have been in IoP this week for vacation. Back home, I see maybe one Bronco a week if I’m lucky. Down here, though, I’m seeing two or three a day when we’re out and about. So far they’ve mainly been Base, Big Bend and Outer Banks. And all non-Squatch, interestingly enough.

BTW, I’m not a reservation holder, but a Jan 22, 2022 walk-in order at a dealer in upstate SC. 4-door Outer Banks with all the constraints: 2.7, MIC, tow, modular bumper. No VIN or scheduled build date in sight.

One glimmer of hope, I saw today that Palmetto Ford in Charleston is showing an Outer Banks in inventory almost identical to my build. It’s actually a customer special order (shocker), but is good to see something similar to mine finally getting built.

Sponsored

tynamo29

Base
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m over in Columbia and am seeing about 3-4 Broncos every day (random builds, mostly four doors…all look great!) I ordered a base 4 door, 2.3 L soft top with no factory mods other than aux switches. I placed my order with Cromleys in Newberry back in October, got my build week of January 24 and immediately went into microchip hold and finally got the shipped email form Ford three days ago. It should be here within the next two weeks and I plan on taking a road trip right away…probably to Charleston!

urbanpharaoh

Outer Banks
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not Charleston but I am from the upstate, I too am starting to see more broncos everyday. Mine finally shipped about a week ago so it should be here soon. Details on my build and order dates in my signature. I used Dick Smith Ford in Columbia cause they were about the only ones at the time that would even talk to me about how to get an order/reservation for a bronco. everyone in the upstate was like HA yeah you might as well wait to next year to even try.

PapaMaxis

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If anyone on here is in or near Charleston, SC and you have ORDERED and have RECIEVED your Bronco, can you PLEASE tell me:

1) What date did you order?
2) What did you order?
3) What date did you get your Bronco?
4) And finally, Which Dealership did you order thru?

I'm a day 1 reservation holder, but waited to actually place my order until day 1 of the 2022 ordering banks last October (I actually went to the dealership the day prior, completed the order so they could literally hit send the next morning when they opened and the order banks opened up so in theory I'm first in line for a 2022 out of what they were ordering). I was told at the time they were getting 10 allocations per month so based on where I was in line I could expect to see mine sometime in March or April of this year. As of today, still absolutely no indication of when mine might be built (I check with them every Thursday, they have no update as of today, I've called the Ford Info # everyone's been checking with too, no info whatsoever).

I'm seeing Bronco's everywhere around town....alot of em' with my dealer's tag on the back (not sure how those got built / delivered before me) and alot from other dealers too. I also know of atleast 7 different people around here that did the same thing I did and waited until the 22' order banks opened in October or even later to place their orders which have gotten their Broncos already, and a couple of them just walked into a dealership in Dec. and Jan., placed their orders and got their's in April!

Here's what I have on order:
2 door
Badlands
Auto
Oxford White
Standard BD rims (not the beadlock wheels)
High Package
Hard Top (Would switch to a soft top but have been told I can't?)
Std. Steel Bumpers (No mod bumpers...)
Took the tow package off as soon as it popped up as a constraint earlier this year.....

The one thing my dealer IS telling me is there's nothing on my order that's currently a constraint / there's nothing I can change to speed it up, which conflicts with alot of what I'm seeing posted here....

So, I'm really curious how all these Bronco's that are popping up around Charleston SC (and alot I KNOW were ordered after mine), what order & delivery dates people around here have seen to compare to where I stand AND which dealerships are getting them in....

Also, quite a few 2 doors are popping up around here too.....one I saw a month ago which was basically my exact same build but color was Area 51 and had my dealer's tag on the back....getting really frustrating.....
First off… sorry about your situation. I had a very similar story as yours but I had a January build date that ended up delivering a few weeks back due to chip hold. BTW… 4Dr BD & Jones Ford. Good luck… hope you get yours soon.

PapaMaxis

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Anyone know of (or would consider) a Lowcountry Bronco Club?

OP
OP
82' Bronco

82' Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
First off… sorry about your situation. I had a very similar story as yours but I had a January build date that ended up delivering a few weeks back due to chip hold. BTW… 4Dr BD & Jones Ford. Good luck… hope you get yours soon.
When did you place your order w/ Jones?
Sponsored