Sponsored

Anyone hold their reservation with Sewell?

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Still a current Sewell Reservation holder. Now that Xplan is out the window, financially, it isn't any better than any other, closer deal that offers no ADM and a set, decent Doc fee.
But I plan on keeping it there for now, as we already have a trip planned to start our cross-country adventure from there, headed west before heading back East.
I have a bit of time to consider it still, and will make the decision that makes the most sense for me.
Especially if you won't be able to board flights without the C-19 vaccine later this year, as has been rumored. (True or not, who knows yet?)
Not being able to fly 4 of us to Tx will make me change that reservation to one locally, and we will just have to start from home and have a much longer drive ahead of us.
Maybe Stephens in WV and head up to the badlands and across, back down CA, through AZ and back home might be the new itinerary if I need to switch.
Too many unknowns left out there at this time.

But Sewell has been great so far to work with, even Colin himself answering messages sent to him. Much better than anything local has been.
Also there is no such thing as a decent doc fee it’s just a bs way of disguising a dealer fee. The only fees associated should be tax and tag which go to the government, if you want a fair deal that is though we are just about the only dealership in Florida that does it that way
Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also there is no such thing as a decent doc fee it’s just a bs way of disguising a dealer fee. The only fees associated should be tax and tag which go to the government, if you want a fair deal that is though we are just about the only dealership in Florida that does it that way
Agreed. Doc fee is another add-on to squeeze cash. Some fees are easier to swallow and some approach 1k, which is ridiculous.
I'll entertain this.
Issue would be again, Kissimmee is a good 11 hr. drive. I'd have to devote a bit of time to that vs. a flight. (Rental car to drive down, get it, tool around FL a bit, drive home).
I must admit, the temptation to drive in FL with the doors off (or roof, can't do both :LOL: ) is quite tempting as well.
Might be a case where I come get it, then plan the trip out west later and just know it is going to be a 2 week, bit of extra mileage trip leaving from NC and coming back to NC.
I'll think this over some.
So you are committing to honoring the Xplan pricing even though Xplan is not Offered on Bronco? And no fees other than tax, tag?
No add-ons such as etching or pinstriping, or "paint protection packages"?

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Agreed. Doc fee is another add-on to squeeze cash. Some fees are easier to swallow and some approach 1k, which is ridiculous.
I'll entertain this.
Issue would be again, Kissimmee is a good 11 hr. drive. I'd have to devote a bit of time to that vs. a flight. (Rental car to drive down, get it, tool around FL a bit, drive home).
I must admit, the temptation to drive in FL with the doors off (or roof, can't do both :LOL: ) is quite tempting as well.
Might be a case where I come get it, then plan the trip out west later and just know it is going to be a 2 week, bit of extra mileage trip leaving from NC and coming back to NC.
I'll think this over some.
So you are committing to honoring the Xplan pricing even though Xplan is not Offered on Bronco? And no fees other than tax, tag?
No add-ons such as etching or pinstriping, or "paint protection packages"?
We deliver anywhere in the state for free, also yes we are. all you pay is tax and tag

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We deliver anywhere in the state for free, also yes we are. all you pay is tax and tag
Florida that is, so we can have it brought up there and reduce your total trip, but top off and no doors is how I am gonna be running it too so I can definitely get behind that my man

VegasKoop

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can any Sewell res holders comment on the email I saw posted on FB? The process is outlined pretty thoroughly and it made me think....if they get allocations weekly, and can provide a build estimate timeline upon order submission (Jan 18 open) doesn't that mean that the sooner I get in my order the better?

Or are they going to stockpile allocations and wait for the process to close? Doesn't sound like it.

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can any Sewell res holders comment on the email I saw posted on FB? The process is outlined pretty thoroughly and it made me think....if they get allocations weekly, and can provide a build estimate timeline upon order submission (Jan 18 open) doesn't that mean that the sooner I get in my order the better?

Or are they going to stockpile allocations and wait for the process to close? Doesn't sound like it.
That is not how it works at all when you submit your order doesnt matter at all they arent processing them until spring it is all about what you get and when you reserved
Sponsored