Sponsored

Anyone hold their reservation with Sewell?

GatorDave

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was curious so I googled “bronco nation,” and this came up:

https://www.teamsewell.com/bronco/

Pretty great commitments on that page. Is anyone working with them? I’m in Florida, but that doesn’t look like it matters.
Sponsored

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was curious so I googled “bronco nation,” and this came up:

https://www.teamsewell.com/bronco/

Pretty great commitments on that page. Is anyone working with them? I’m in Florida, but that doesn’t look like it matters.
Mullinax has this same offer no dealer fees, ADM ect.. and they are local ... also accepting Xplan even tho ford has said no ...

OP
OP
GatorDave

GatorDave

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mullinax has this same offer no dealer fees, ADM ect.. and they are local ... also accepting Xplan even tho ford has said no ...
Where did you get that information?

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@noahr ... he works at Mullinax kissimmee and will help you out. I have already confirmed with both Mullinax New Smyrna and Apopka

Sponsored

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That is the case, you can search mullinax and it is pretty much everywhere, I work there and represent mullinax here so you can direct questions to me

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm sorry, but, MSRP and no ADM is not a good deal.

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Have you talked to dealers in your area about pricing? There are several threads over the past several months that discuss pricing deals ranging from MSRP + or - some amount or % to Dealer Invoice less $2,000.

The Granger Dealer Invoice less $2k is for reservations made after 10/31/20, but also requires you to travel to BFE Iowa to get it or have it shipped from there.

There are plenty of dealers that will negotiate down. I currently have a deal for Dealer Invoice and only a $275 dealer fee and I will pick it up about 12 miles from my house.

I had to talk to about 4 different dealers til I finally got my deal.

The difference between MSRP and Dealer Invoice is about $2,000 for the higher end trims with options.

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

$25 join mustang club of america

https://mustang.org/about/benefits/

Then you pay dealer invoice at a local shop (Mullinax) who accepts the ford Xplan. $25 is worth not having to visit multiple dealers and haggle to get invoice ... this is a good deal if you wish to NOT travel a few hundred miles to save that $1k .. and that's a personal desicion based on how you value your time/money ....

Sponsored
OP
OP
GatorDave

GatorDave

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
$25 join mustang club of america

https://mustang.org/about/benefits/

Then you pay dealer invoice at a local shop (Mullinax) who accepts the ford Xplan. $25 is worth not having to visit multiple dealers and haggle to get invoice ... this is a good deal if you wish to NOT travel a few hundred miles to save that $1k .. and that's a personal desicion based on how you value your time/money ....
So I bought ford stock so I can do the same thing. Instead of spending $25, I’ve made about $200...

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So I bought ford stock so I can do the same thing. Instead of spending $25, I’ve made about $200...
Yes for sure! That's what's up ?

Deleted member 11056

I’ve got an existing order with Sewell in Odessa. I’ve been happy with communication I’ve gotten so far, and the deal is fair to me. I’ve probably got a little different definition of “fair” than some of you since I work in the automotive world (not Ford); fair to me *and* fair to them - not up for discussion just my view on it.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still a current Sewell Reservation holder. Now that Xplan is out the window, financially, it isn't any better than any other, closer deal that offers no ADM and a set, decent Doc fee.
But I plan on keeping it there for now, as we already have a trip planned to start our cross-country adventure from there, headed west before heading back East.
I have a bit of time to consider it still, and will make the decision that makes the most sense for me.
Especially if you won't be able to board flights without the C-19 vaccine later this year, as has been rumored. (True or not, who knows yet?)
Not being able to fly 4 of us to Tx will make me change that reservation to one locally, and we will just have to start from home and have a much longer drive ahead of us.
Maybe Stephens in WV and head up to the badlands and across, back down CA, through AZ and back home might be the new itinerary if I need to switch.
Too many unknowns left out there at this time.

But Sewell has been great so far to work with, even Colin himself answering messages sent to him. Much better than anything local has been.

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Still a current Sewell Reservation holder. Now that Xplan is out the window, financially, it isn't any better than any other, closer deal that offers no ADM and a set, decent Doc fee.
But I plan on keeping it there for now, as we already have a trip planned to start our cross-country adventure from there, headed west before heading back East.
I have a bit of time to consider it still, and will make the decision that makes the most sense for me.
Especially if you won't be able to board flights without the C-19 vaccine later this year, as has been rumored. (True or not, who knows yet?)
Not being able to fly 4 of us to Tx will make me change that reservation to one locally, and we will just have to start from home and have a much longer drive ahead of us.
Maybe Stephens in WV and head up to the badlands and across, back down CA, through AZ and back home might be the new itinerary if I need to switch.
Too many unknowns left out there at this time.

But Sewell has been great so far to work with, even Colin himself answering messages sent to him. Much better than anything local has been.
Well if you want no dealer fees at all just tax and tag and xplan pricing with a valid pin I would be happy to have you come work with me at Mullinax kissimmee
Sponsored