Sponsored

Anyone running 2 lights on the front bumper?

Enginerd

Badlands
First Name
Jani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S5 Sportback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Anyone running 2 lights on the front bumper? IMG_9220

Rigid 6” 360 combo and spot on modular bumper and Baja Designs LP4’s up top at A pillars, all wired on relays triggered by aux switches and amber backlighting powered by side marker tap. Both the Rigid and Baja Designs lights have been awesome and high quality.

Running some Oracle yellow fogs down below for now, they have decent output but keep battling condensation inside (Oracle did just ship me a replacement set after following their bleed screw and dry out procedure several times).

Ford Bronco Anyone running 2 lights on the front bumper? IMG_0108

OP
OP
BK1

BK1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C8, GMC At4, BMW
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Rigid 6” 360 combo and spot on modular bumper and Baja Designs LP4’s up top at A pillars, all wired on relays triggered by aux switches and amber backlighting powered by side marker tap. Both the Rigid and Baja Designs lights have been awesome and high quality.

Running some Oracle yellow fogs down below for now, they have decent output but keep battling condensation inside (Oracle did just ship me a replacement set after following their bleed screw and dry out procedure several times).

I like the looks of 2 x 2! Very Nice!

OP
OP
BK1

BK1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C8, GMC At4, BMW
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

Qarlos

Wildtrak
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I will probably order those brackets. Havent seen anything else yet i like. Hip to be sQuare
Awesome! Thank you, i was wondering how that would wire up. Leaning towards 2 6's for raptor, was just looking at the spv kits.
I use SPV brackets for the modular bumper with BD LP6's and get a bit of vibration of the beams when off-roading on rough tracks at speed. I'm going to reinforce them to strengthen them. I will say that the fitment and powder coat is perfect.

The LP6s are very good. I have the amber lens. A friend has the amber covers. Both seem comparable. I have them wired with the BD upfitter harness to AUX 2(low beam) & 3(high beam). I haven't bothered with the backlight since I keep covers on them when not in use. I'll probably add 2 amber LP4s as ditch lights.

Ford Bronco Anyone running 2 lights on the front bumper? IMG_1480

Last edited:
OP
OP
BK1

BK1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C8, GMC At4, BMW
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Late to the party, but came here to report my experience with the SPV brackets for the modular bumper. I use them with BD LP6's and get major vibrations and shaky beams when off-roading. I'm going to have to either modify them or go with another mounting solution. A prior post in this thread has them mounted directly to the bumper. I'll have to see about that next.

The LP6s are very good. I have the amber lens. A friend has the amber covers. Both seem comparable. I have them wired with the BD upfitter harness to AUX 2(low beam) & 3(high beam). I haven't bothered with the backlight since I keep covers on them when not in use. I'll probably add 2 amber LP4s as ditch lights.

I actually bought the m2m mounts because i liked the location for the front of everglades. The lights were sitting with an outward slant and they too allowed shaky beams and vibrations even on road. I wound up ordering the spv mounts which were an improvement.

20240307_184244.jpg

20240308_180710.jpg

chuthis

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22’ Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Glad I found this thread as I’ve recently been thinking about doing the same.

Is there added wind noise at all when adding the larger lights to the bumper? Still debating on 2-3 round lights vs a light bar mounted to the bumper. Lots of great ideas here!

Sponsored

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Rough Country OSRAM Wide Angle on the bumper corners (and A-pillar), run by one aux switch. DD 30" lightbar run by one aux switch.

bronco.jpg

OP
OP
BK1

BK1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C8, GMC At4, BMW
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Glad I found this thread as I’ve recently been thinking about doing the same.

Is there added wind noise at all when adding the larger lights to the bumper? Still debating on 2-3 round lights vs a light bar mounted to the bumper. Lots of great ideas here!
Nothing that i can hear from my rediciously noisy hard top! The Diode Dynamic lighys seem to be very nice! I still may try some baja designs though one day.

Baja Designs

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Nothing that i can hear from my rediciously noisy hard top! The Diode Dynamic lighys seem to be very nice! I still may try some baja designs though one day.

Feel free to reach out once you are ready to get some lights (y) let's make it happen.

Best,

Brahian Herrera | Forum Sales & Support
Email: [email protected] | Phone: (760) 560-2252 Ext 201

Reactions: BK1

TEAMSLO

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
23' Bronco 2.7 4d Oxford White & 22' JLURD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I run Baja Designs on both rigs. I had another big name brand on a previous rig and it was a disappointment to say the least.

I lead quite a few trails in the evening for my group so it is important that my lighting be functioning as expected. BD does not disappoint, not affiliated with them in any way, just another customer.

Both rigs have a pair of LP6 on the bumper, while the jeep has squadron pros as ditch lights, the bronco has the xl80. There is a link to the night run in my sig to see the output at night on the Bronco.

Ford Bronco Anyone running 2 lights on the front bumper? 20240311_102659

Ford Bronco Anyone running 2 lights on the front bumper? 20240311_102724

Ford Bronco Anyone running 2 lights on the front bumper? 20240311_102716
Ford Bronco Anyone running 2 lights on the front bumper? 20231130_112125

JLURD with LP6 and Squadron Pros
Ford Bronco Anyone running 2 lights on the front bumper? 20231023_154402

Last edited:
OP
OP
BK1

BK1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C8, GMC At4, BMW
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I run Baja Designs on both rigs. I had another big name brand on a previous rig and it was a disappointment to say the least.

I lead quite a few trails in the evening for my group so it is important that my lighting be functioning as expected. BD does not disappoint, not affiliated with them in any way, just another customer.

Both rigs have a pair of LP6 on the bumper, while the jeep has squadron pros as ditch lights, the bronco has the xl80. There is a link to the night run in my sig to see the output at night on the Bronco.

JLURD with LP6 and Squadron Pros
Yeah, that looks nice! The LP6's is what i will probably do on the EG.
Sponsored