Sponsored

Anyone that can help about changing deslerships after 10 k markup ?

Therackmount

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 f150 4or supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Base
Things need to be straightened out between Ford and dealers .So after speaking with two Ford customer service agents and three dealers about how to change dealerships this is what happened. To start with I got an email from Ford stating that my 2021 reservation I carried over to 2022 in order to get a base 2 door hardtop , sasquatch manual was converted to an order , which I did not authorize through the dealer I was switching from , or for that matter any other dealer .Anyway speaking with the sales manager from Walnut creek Ford , which I heard on this site was a good dealer told me , there was a glitch in the Ford system and everyone with reservations got this email and it was not correct. I went to Walnut creek Ford to ask them if they could print out or give me something to show Future Ford on how to cancel my order and not my reservation as the customer service gals both said to do after I contacted Ford twice today.Future Ford sales manager said there was no button to cancel an order and to have Ford call them and explain how to do so.The Walnut creek manager showed me the page for canceling an order ,problem is there is nothing on the page that allows them to only cancel an order and not the reservation as well .I do not want to loose my 2021 price protection and my all important time stamp , so I can not do anything until this issue is taken care of .I can only hope that a Ford Supervisor does get back to me with instructions on what to do. Seems to me Ford needs to get things coordinated with dealers and fix this major issue.If anyone has been through this and has gotten through this same ordeal successfully without loosing there timestamp , please post the process.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Therackmount

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 f150 4or supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Base
Things need to be straightened out between Ford and dealers .So after speaking with two Ford customer service agents and three dealers about how to change dealerships this is what happened. To start with I got an email from Ford stating that my 2021 reservation I carried over to 2022 in order to get a base 2 door hardtop , sasquatch manual was converted to an order , which I did not authorize through the dealer I was switching from , or for that matter any other dealer .Anyway speaking with the sales manager from Walnut creek Ford , which I heard on this site was a good dealer told me , there was a glitch in the Ford system and everyone with reservations got this email and it was not correct. I went to Walnut creek Ford to ask them if they could print out or give me something to show Future Ford on how to cancel my order and not my reservation as the customer service gals both said to do after I contacted Ford twice today.Future Ford sales manager said there was no button to cancel an order and to have Ford call them and explain how to do so.The Walnut creek manager showed me the page for canceling an order ,problem is there is nothing on the page that allows them to only cancel an order and not the reservation as well .I do not want to loose my 2021 price protection and my all important time stamp , so I can not do anything until this issue is taken care of .I can only hope that a Ford Supervisor does get back to me with instructions on what to do. Seems to me Ford needs to get things coordinated with dealers and fix this major issue.If anyone has been through this and has gotten through this same ordeal successfully without loosing there timestamp , please post the process.
Oops on spelling error , dealership 🙄

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If that is the case, where cancelling an 'accidental' or real order kills the reservation, it would given even more ADM power to the dealers since the scuttlebutt is that Ford is not going to resume reservations and is just going to continue directing orders to dealers. Sadly, it sounds about par for the course after how Ford has demonstrated its disdain for reservation holders at most every turn.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

my dealership sent out emails saying Ford would send out emails saying your 2022 order was converted even if was not yet .

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You don't need to cancel the order, you just need to 99 it until which time you have figured out what you are doing.
Sponsored