Appetite for trading Sas fender for reg. Also low profile

Jmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Is there a strong desire to swap reg for Sas fenders? I’m getting Sas and want reg. Even swap?

also, where can I get low profile/no fenders to cover factory edge? I saw a tricked out red one but want to know when and where to find those and how much... and do I need to worry about pebbles fling up and chipping my paint? How does a wrap hold up to that? Wrap on bronco anything to worry about? Pros/ cons?
So many questions so little ti, I mean soooo much time! #delays
Sponsored

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Aftermarket suppliers are waiting for Broncos just like we are. Once they get their hands on them you will see many options become available.

IDyeti

Black Diamond
First Name
SPAM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is there a strong desire to swap reg for Sas fenders? I’m getting Sas and want reg. Even swap?

also, where can I get low profile/no fenders to cover factory edge? I saw a tricked out red one but want to know when and where to find those and how much... and do I need to worry about pebbles fling up and chipping my paint? How does a wrap hold up to that? Wrap on bronco anything to worry about? Pros/ cons?
So many questions so little ti, I mean soooo much time! #delays
https://www.4wheelparts.com/parts-and-accessories/ford-bronco/_/N-1sks2 will have the fender delete option you are referencing.