Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just can’t bring myself into trading in my 2021 Sasquatch’d Base (4 door, anti mater blue, soft top, 2.7 auto) for a 2023 Sasquatch’d Badlands hardtop 2.7 auto.
I paid right around 36K in October of 2021. True car and Vroom say they will give me 39K for it. My salesman has a 2023 Badlands 2.7 hardtop 4 door for 62K. But looking at the window sticker I don’t see where I’m gaining much (if anything) as far as comfort / conveniences. I would like the hardtop for sure but geez the deal / value of my 21 Base is just too much to give up. I feel like I’d be over paying to upgrade.
Thoughts?
Sponsored

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah I wouldn't trade it either. The Antimatter Blue alone makes it awesome.

ElonMuk

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All the vehicles
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
For the price you paid and for what you are gonna spend I’d hold off. Just wait until you can get a hard top and or look at an aftermarket option.

Sponsored

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1st year basesquatch was a great deal, add a discontinued color? Nah man. I mean 4dr auto isn't my jam, but, that's a cool Bronco that you can't replace? Seems a no Brainer to me. Just keep it!

mjohnso3

Black Diamond
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just can’t bring myself into trading in my 2021 Sasquatch’d Base (4 door, anti mater blue, soft top, 2.7 auto) for a 2023 Sasquatch’d Badlands hardtop 2.7 auto.
I paid right around 36K in October of 2021. True car and Vroom say they will give me 39K for it. My salesman has a 2023 Badlands 2.7 hardtop 4 door for 62K. But looking at the window sticker I don’t see where I’m gaining much (if anything) as far as comfort / conveniences. I would like the hardtop for sure but geez the deal / value of my 21 Base is just too much to give up. I feel like I’d be over paying to upgrade.
Thoughts?
That's a heck of a deal you got for the 21 Base Squatch 4 Door/ 2.7 all for 36k!

Sponsored

Krimzun

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JEEP/JEEP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thoughts?
Yah thats a tough one your not going to gain 30K + in stuff on the badlands. I have one at a below msrp deal also paid much less then what you quoted for yours. Only big upgrades would be the gearing, electronic disconnects maybe the lockers? I don't think those bits are worth that big of a difference. Unless your into serious off roading and even then you can build yours to that point regear, new suspension better then the squatch, wheels, tires, quick disconnects for the front that would be manual but not that big of a deal.

OP
OP

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yah thats a tough one your not going to gain 30K + in stuff on the badlands. I have one at a below msrp deal also paid much less then what you quoted for yours. Only big upgrades would be the gearing, electronic disconnects maybe the lockers? I don't think those bits are worth that big of a difference. Unless your into serious off roading and even then you can build yours to that point regear, new suspension better then the squatch, wheels, tires, quick disconnects for the front that would be manual but not that big of a deal.
My Base has both front and rear lockers. The disconnect is the feature I would like to have but would RARELY use.

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
His basesquatch would have lockers. The sb disco is a cool feature, but basically a gimmick...add manual disconnect...done. he also has cloth interior which has been dropped. Literally 1st year basesquatch was a unicorn. Badlands isn't going anywhere. I think he's got a collectible 6g!

Indarkness

Wildtrak
First Name
First second
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You have a one year color base squash with the 2.7. 30k buys a lot of stuff. I wish I was able to find a base squash with the 2.7. Love my WT, but yours was a steal at that price. This is a “no deal” in my book.
Sponsored