Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thankfully the key was the only thing in the toilet. It still works. The battery stayed dry. It looks like it has a gasket around it.
Dang, that’s just shitty news…….I can’t believe i am the first to make this joke lol

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Before or after the flush?! :oops:
THANK YOU!

That was essentially my question above. The important questions are finally being asked!

Sponsored

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
No, No, No! I was hanging out with my friends, showing off the new Bronco. Like a dumbass I put the key in my shirt pocket. I bent over to get a fresh one out of the Yeti, and the key literally jumped out of my pocket and into the cooler.

This IS the internet. It doesn't even matter if you own a yeti, make the story a good one, unless the story stands on its own of course, like a live well to a bass boat that doesn't exist. Toilet? C'mon man.

cpmartin1999

Badlands
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 2020 VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thankfully the key was the only thing in the toilet. It still works. The battery stayed dry. It looks like it has a gasket around it.
sent mine through the washer and dryer, it still works, seems fine, i have standard package not sure if key fobs are different but mine is WAY big, i previously had a ford edge and key was smaller, this one is a bulge in my pocket, and not the good kind!!

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My wife dropped her car keys (Not Bronco) down our toilet a few years ago. I pulled the toilet off the floor only to find that the pipes were designed for "high flow" basically meaning the keys were long gone.

Cost almost $300 to get a new key fob programmed and cut, etc.
Sponsored