Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That's why I always get cloth seats. As a girl, wearing shorter shorts.... leather or vinyl just makes you sweat more. Having slippery thighs on the seats is horrible. I LOVE cloth seats. Prevents all of that discomfort.
Sponsored

King Luis

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & MK5 Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

do you want wash out interior or interior that isn't affected by light rain, sand, dirt, etc when you go off road? or do you want to deal with the the vented seats not working after a year or two because of all the crap that has fallen in there? they didn't do it because people would be asking to get seats replaced because they'd leave the top down when it rains, snows, offroad, etc.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP really dropped the ball on the title missing an s....

Seriously, though, cooled seats on a Mustang Convertible were amazing! Some days it was too hot or humid to put the top down, though. The first thing I did every day above 65 degrees was flip on the blower.

gtx_bronc

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel like a lot of the people who complain about these types of things probably should have bought something else.

alexg823

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Bronco OBX Cyber Orange
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
lol at this thread. just got back from a quick 30 min drive in my gym shorts in the 90 degree florida weather... They felt pretty drenched when i got out. As long as they don't stink I guess whatever? But would love to learn more about any creative solutions anyone's found...

Sponsored

ebrs929

Big Bend
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2009 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

IF my bronco ever comes I have bungee style clips made for bed sheets and thin towels to help protect my seats and offer some cooling (they are lighter color than my seats) as well as absorption.