First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma and DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Ford really dropped the ball on this!!! download (1)

Luterdan

Raptor
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Arcadia, VW Tiguan, Polaris Slingshot
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

OP
OP
Amcole1984

Amcole1984

Big Bend
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Blitzjb

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Why oh why did they not offer ventilated/air conditioned seats on the Bronco???? I didn't think it was going to be a big deal until today! I live in Tx and it is already well into the 90s here. On my way home today it was 92 degrees. Perfect weather for driving with the top and doors off. Felt great, not hot at all while driving the hour home after work. Sorry to be graphic, but the amount of back sweat and swamp ass I had after getting home was unreal. Is there any solution for this?
Take the top off ! It’s a bronco not a Maserati

Sponsored

Calm horse

Big Bend
First Name
MO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 f150 king ranch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have leather heated and cooled seats in my f150....I love the leather but I was worried about burning my ass with bronco soft top being down...so I got the cloth seats
How are you folks holding up with leather/mgv seats with soft top when the sun is out?

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My wife’s 2011 traverse had a ❄ On the buttons For the cooled seats and seemed to work better but since then things have changed. The 2020 blazer is def just moving air. Glad they make a difference for you is the vette.
They are different things cooled vs vented. Looking at the katskin setup looks like just fans to me🤷‍♂️
Do you know the difference between a Cactus and a corvette? A corvette has the pricks on the inside. 🤣🤣

Last edited:

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't know why anyone would have a problem with this being available as an option.

There are options that logically should have been available, like a seat that blows cool air through it as to reduce swamp ass or memory seats so you don't have the urge to strangle your wife after she drives your Bronco and you have to spend 15 minutes trying to find that perfect seat position again.

I mean you could make the argument that the Bronco isn't a luxury vehicle, but why not have comfort options if you want them? If YOU don't want them don't get them. While it's never going to be a sports car (having an option of paddle shifters would have been dumb) why can't it be comfortable?

Last edited:

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As a convertible owner one of the first things learned, the top doesn’t come down when it is” hot” outside. Temperatures in the 90’s are not top down days.

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I don't know why anyone would have a problem with this being available as an option.

There are options that logically should have been available, like a seat that blows cool air through it as to reduce swamp ass or memory seats so you don't have the urge to strangle your wife after she drives your Bronco and you have to spend 15 minutes trying to find that perfect seat position again.

I mean you could make the argument that the Bronco isn't a luxury vehicle, but why not have comfort options if you want them? If YOU don't want them don't get them. While it's never going to be a sports car (having an option of paddle shifters would have been dumb) why can't it be comfortable?
Side note the bronco raptor I seen has paddle shifters🤣

Sponsored

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Escalade, '13 Jeep Wrangler, '21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Not to get too far off topic, but this👆. It's so odd to have power seats but no memory positions for them. It seems like you can never get the seat back to exactly how you had it after your wife or daughter drives it.

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Escalade, '13 Jeep Wrangler, '21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
While it's never going to be a sports car (having an option of paddle shifters would have been dumb) why can't it be comfortable?
Paddle shifters are not just for sports cars. They can be very convenient to use on mountain passes (especially going down) and I think they could be useful for off road. It comes down to being easier to use than the gear selector to make those manual changes when needed. Not a necessity but a nicety.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
It's very unfortunate but Ford has a bad habit of listening to people make these type of comments for a vehicle like of this type (built for off-road). This is how the first generation Bronco started out and then look what it morphed into by generation 5. People were complaining they want more and more creature comforts . Then it lost his true identity of what it was originally built for.
Agree in principle. But Bronco will not be a financial success for Ford, without all these other people buying. So Ford has to walk the line. But yes, hopefully down the road, Bronco doesn't morph into some bloated expensive pavement vehicle.